Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some **** Keyed My Car As Well

houston

all the way from the front along the drivers side to the back, in some places theyve even gouged the metal! little *****s want castrating! so now im gonna garage my 2.

makes me so angry!

This is not on!!! :censor: :ffs:

There seems to be an epidemic! :ffs:

I feel real bad for you - how bad is it???

very bad, my girlfriend noticed it off the bus which is about 30-40 metres away! i wanted a respray anyway but this just makes it more needed as theyve gouged to the metal and even cut into it at some places so im worried of rust, gonna sort out the back of the house to make it into a garage.

!Removed!!...  :eek:

Sorry to hear that...  :ph34r:

Seems like there is a war on MR2's...  <_<

jealousy is a terrible thing, the cure is me with a cricket bat!!! just like to know who did it and break their fingers.

That makes me angry as well, just hearing about it..... I had to delete what I originally posted because it was tainted with rage.

I hope someone catches them and beats them down. Jealousy is the ugliest thing on the planet.

it needed a respray anyway and when i got a quote he said it would be better to spray the whole car. just i was planning to wait till after my insurance renewal.

constantly lookin out window whilst kids finish school, prob gonna be called a pervert or summit

omg there must be a national conspiracy against us. :ffs:

so sorry for you fella. could you get a respray through insurance for this - as it is third party caused damage - of a sort?

Not just mr2`s even Ashas Celi copped it. Little b :censor: s want stringing up. :ffs:

omg there must be a national conspiracy against us.  :ffs:

so sorry for you fella. could you get a respray through insurance for this - as it is third party caused damage - of a sort?

i'd lose my no claims bonus then, not really worth it as id end up payin more for my renewal

muppets!!!

Makes me so angry... some stupid idiotic idiots out there. For all you know it was prob some stupid little kids with nothing better to do.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!

Was going to say little *****S, But alot of the time it's someone who knows you :eek: I read somewhere it's over 50% done by Peeps who know/live near you that do it!!!! :!Removed!:

At the time mine was done I worked in a night club.. I could have easily annoyed anyone ... they prob though... "that's it.... I'm gonna get his car!".

Had mine done a few months ago. Quite deep too. managed to get rid of it all myself with a lot of work. I think I saw the person who did it but they were walking down the street and couldnt be 100% sure so I had to bite my lip.

You usually find you never catch the person in the act, but then......

A couple of months later I was upstairs, it was dark outside, and for some reason I looked out of the window. By pure luck at that exact second a kid sood up from behind my car and immediately saw me. I launched myself down the stairs, burst through the front door and chased him down the road, I saw him duck down and hide behind a wall just up the road. I kep on running full pelt at which point he peeped up and saw me running straight towards him.

I had him by the scruff and warned him that if I ever even see him pass my house again that I would either batter him on the spot and then deny it, or drag him in the house and phone the police. He was in tears by the time I let him go.

I still laugh now because if I ever come out of the house and he happens to be nearby he will cross the street to pass my house. LOL. Job done on this occassion :ph34r:

GGRRRRRR BLOOD BOILING...............

Sorry to hear bud, there must be a solution to this.....

This Wont stop them doing it in the first place but at least u will know who to send the bill to (or beat to a &#33;Removed&#33; pulp)

Click Here

So sorry to hear this mate. It's really sickening to hear that another person has got there pride and joy damaged by a Muppet again. People get so jealous when they see something looking really nice. What is wrong with people ah :censor:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links