Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 4 Drive

chalkie

Hi there and welcome to the club...

Some RAVs used to be 2wd, but I think they were only 3 door 1.8s. It might be different if its an import.

To be absolutely certain you'll have to tell us a little more about it - Age, 3 or 5 door, spec then I/we/someone should be able to be more specific.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Alan

Some RAVs used to be 2wd, but I think they were only 3 door 1.8s. It might be different if its an import.

To be absolutely certain you'll have to tell us a little more about it - Age, 3 or 5 door, spec then I/we/someone should be able to be more specific.

Cheers,

Alan

Cheers,

Alan

Cheers,

Alan

RAV4 1994-2000 (1st Generation) all are 4WD in the Europe

RAV4 2000-2004 (2nd Generation) 1.8L 3 Door was 2WD, A 1.8L 2WD 5 Door was available in some parts of Europe, I don't think UK got a 2WD 5 Door.

2004-2005 (2nd Generation facelift) in UK at least all are 4WD due to lack of demand for the 1.8L 2WD.

In the US they have always offered 2WD or 4WD.

And what ya saying chalkie :)

Cheers,

Alan

Cheers,

Alan

age 1st reg jan 2001 5doors its 2ltr gx vvti

Hello, I am new in thes club, i make a resersh about the Rav4 2wd.

And i find that toyota sales in some Parts of Latin America the 2004 and 2005 Rav4 1.8, 3 or 5 doors, 2wd and the 2.0 , 5 doors, 4wd.

In Europe they sales the model 2005 the 4wd, not the 2wd

In Africa they sales both the 4wd and the 2wd

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links