Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Ae82 Parts 4 U !

Rash@R.A.Motors

Hi there...

I will be getting some parts ofr an AE82 - Hopefully will have the parts by the weekend, If any1 wants any please let me know as storage is a bit of a problem for me so i shall be putting everything on eBay after the weekend if no-one here wants them....

Anyway from what i remmeber these are the parts:

> 15" alloys x5 with excellent tyres

> AE82 Tailgate (bare) sprayed white

> 2x rear calipers

> 1x BRAND NEW rear caliper

> Used Gearbox - perfect working order done about 65k

> Pair of Headlights

> BRAND NEW Back Box Exhaust

> BRAND NEW front pipe of Exhaust

> BRAND NEW Throttle Bodies..

> BRAND NEW Short Engine Block

Will try and get pics of the parts when i get delivery of them...

Cheers

Andy - make me an offer... That goes for all the parts - any reasonable offer accepted.

Cheers

Are 'AE 82GT' rear calipers the same as AE 92 GTi and MK1 MR2 rear Calipers.

If so might be interested in rear calipers when appearing on eBay.

Hi,

I'll take either the new rear caliper or the pair depending on condition ie if they work how much do you want for the new one ?

AE82 GT Posted Today, 08:58 AM

Hi,

I'll take either the new rear caliper or the pair depending on condition ie if they work how much do you want for the new one ? 

I was only thinking of the new one as a 'Spare' as my calipers are fine at present (but know it is a problem) so if AE 82 GT needs them to keep his 'running' then I'd rather AE82 GT had them.

Cheers

Hi mate,

not sure if they will fit an AE92 -

AE82 GT - just PM me an offer - the used ones are in perfect working order and the new is - well its BRAND NEW - and cost a fortune from Toyota... Its good to buy to keep as spares as its a pain to get hold of them when you need them...

Rash.

Twincam Gti - as far as im aware, AE82 GT, early spec MR2 and AE92 all shared the same rear calipers :thumbsup:

lol, i knew something like this would happen! the front section of my exhaust has been blowing badly for ages, and i got a quote of £165 to change it, because it has a sliencer box in it (although mine had been removed!). so i though i may as well get a full stainless system, which i did a week ago. ah well, at least it'll last!

JT - lifes a B**ch when that happens... :lol:

Will be posting up some pics of the car when i get it later on on the week -

anything else off the menu take your fancy sir......? :D

Rash.

if i still had my old one, id have probably taken the tailgate! but the one on this one is in really good order, so i dont need it. and as for everything else, its either already been done, or doesn't need doing. sorry! :P

AE82 GT Posted Today, 08:58 AM

Hi,

I was only thinking of the new one as a 'Spare' as my calipers are fine at present (but know it is a problem) so if AE 82 GT needs them to keep his 'running' then I'd rather AE82 GT had them.

Cheers

Cheers buddy, Unfortunatly i have 4 rear calipers and they are all as knackerd as each other!

so geting one off Rash and one from mr T - i wonder if they smile as they bend you over? :eek: ( not Rash that is) LOL

you can still buy new rear calipers, from motor factors. i got a quote of £130 a side last year. its still not cheap, but id have thought toyota would charge about £250 per side, knowing their prices!

JT Posted Yesterday, 04:24 PM

you can still buy new rear calipers, from motor factors. i got a quote of £130 a side last year. its still not cheap, but id have thought toyota would charge about £250 per side, knowing their prices!

Is that actually new and not recon or exchange?

hi guys - just a quick note for those i promised the parts -

I will not be getting hold of them now until NEXT WEEK as i am buying the car and the parts off the chap and he had a personaly plate on the car which he has taken off - to do this he has sent his logbook/tax/mot off to DVLA so as soon as he gets them back i'll pop down buy the car and the parts in one go...

Cheers

Rash

as far as i can remember, it was new, but i cant be 100% sure. i know fensport advertise that exchange basis thing, but they never ever have any rebuilt ones in stock - like most of the older parts they advertise! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links