Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nightmare Day!

aa120n

was going to change my alloys today for my new ones. but my locking wheel nut snapped in half. :censor: :censor: :censor:

tried a couple of things to loosen it, but it weren't havin it. :angry:

so i the end the grinder came out :help:

i chopped the alloy to pieces in a hope it would drop off from around the nut/stud.

that dint work either.

so drilled the stud out and eventually got it off. trip to mr t in the morning to get another :angry:

so car is off the road all day, and most of tomorrow. :angry:

then borrowed my dad's spare car, got half-mile away from home and the accelerator cable snaps :censor: :censor: :censor:

marvelous!

was going to change my alloys today for my new ones. but my locking wheel nut snapped in half. :censor:  :censor:  :censor:

tried a couple of things to loosen it, but it weren't havin it.  :angry:

so i the end the grinder came out  :help:

i chopped the alloy to pieces in a hope it would drop off from around the nut/stud.

that dint work either.

so drilled the stud out and eventually got it off. trip to mr t in the morning to get another :angry:

so car is off the road all day, and most of tomorrow.  :angry:

then borrowed my dad's spare car, got half-mile away from home and the accelerator cable snaps  :censor:  :censor:  :censor:

marvelous!

unlucky, but could you not have drilled the nut first before hacking your wheel to bits? or take it to a garage?

was going to change my alloys today for my new ones. but my locking wheel nut snapped in half. :censor:  :censor:  :censor:

tried a couple of things to loosen it, but it weren't havin it.  :angry:

so i the end the grinder came out  :help:

that dint work either.

so car is off the road all day, and most of tomorrow.  :angry:

then borrowed my dad's spare car, got half-mile away from home and the accelerator cable snaps  :censor:  :censor:  :censor:

marvelous!

unlucky, but could you not have drilled the nut first before hacking your wheel to bits? or take it to a garage?

i tried drilling the nut, but it's rock solid(spose they're designed so they can't be drilled off). and a garage wouldn't been able to do owt because of were it bust and how deep it was.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links