Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

On The Road Again!

admanirv

Hi guys and gals,

Well after a month of waiting etc, after writing my car off im back on the road again!, got another thunde grey t sport, there a smashing car!, really love it. If anyone wants info on how insurance companys sort out write off etc, or the whole process dont hesitate to ask me!

elephant were okay, more or less gave me back what i paid for car(not market value tho!), they didnt swallow all my plociy money - which they usually do after a claim! - beware!. I paid £30 for a years insruance as i had 11month 2 week left

link to post when i wrote my car off

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...wrote++car++off

Glad to hear you got it sorted dude.

I wiped out my Micra last month; only 3 days into 2005. :unsure:

I'm with Norwich Union, so didn't loose my no claims - a big bonus being only 21, and with only 1 1/2 yrs no claims to my name at present.

The yaris is an extra £12 a month for the next 6 months as well.

Advice I got was NEVER accept the first offer; but I did anyways, cause they gave me £800 for a car only valued at £500...

I was lucky enough to have some cash stored away tho, so I got a year old Yaris instead - a good choice indeed me thinks. :D

Glad to hear you got it sorted dude.

I wiped out my Micra last month; only 3 days into 2005.  :unsure:

I'm with Norwich Union, so didn't loose my no claims - a big bonus being only 21, and with only 1 1/2 yrs no claims to my name at present.

The yaris is an extra £12 a month for the next 6 months as well.

Advice I got was NEVER accept the first offer; but I did anyways, cause they gave me £800 for a car only valued at £500...

I was lucky enough to have some cash stored away tho, so I got a year old Yaris instead - a good choice indeed me thinks.  :D

Cheers people. :thumbsup:

Result! Its nice to hear good news about an insurance company for a change & good to have you back!

Cheers,

Alan

Remember.. cat's have 9 lives.. Yari only have the 1..

Hit the cat next time.. it'll live :P

Remember.. cat's have 9 lives.. Yari only have the 1..

Hit the cat next time.. it'll live :P

haha too true!cheers guys!, well im getting tints today, spraying brake calipers. will post pics

phase 1, phase 1, phase 1????????????????????????? :o

yeah phase 1 i ahve, couldnt afford a phase 2, i think they look better outside than phase 2 :thumbsup: . Though i like the stainless steel bits inside! - any idea where i could get some stainless bits i.e the bits that go round gear stick and air vents?

too right PII look *****!!

I second that! Phase one is better by a very long way! Phase two is too girly for me! The teardrops just don't quite look right! Phase one all the way!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links