Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mark 2 Roof Rack

Rhian

Evening folks,

I've watched this website for quite a while and an awful lot of really nice mr2's!!

I've got a question. I've got a 93 Mr2 T-Bar which i've had for about a year now, i really like the car, apart from the fuel consumption but thats to be expected.

My reason for this post is that i do a lot of snowboarding when the season is in up here in Scotland and also at a dry slope which isn't far from where i live. Does anyone know if you can get a Roof Rack for the mr2 which is quick and easy to put on and take off when not in use? And if so do you have any pictures of it in action?

Can't say I've ever heard of a Roof Rack for a 2, but if there is one, you can bet your bottom dollar that someone on here will know where to get it. :D

Oh.....! Welcome. :thumbsup:

Evening folks,

I've watched this website for quite a while and an awful lot of really nice mr2's!!

I've got a question. I've got a 93 Mr2 T-Bar which i've had for about a year now, i really like the car, apart from the fuel consumption but thats to be expected.

My reason for this post is that i do a lot of snowboarding when the season is in up here in Scotland and also at a dry slope which isn't far from where i live. Does anyone know if you can get a roof rack for the mr2 which is quick and easy to put on and take off when not in use? And if so do you have any pictures of it in action?

This guy in work sometimes has roof bars on his 2 but its a tin top, not sure if they would fit on a t-bar tho.

was someone on another forum with one for sale and he used it on his t bar, so yes you can get them. think there more of an eBay lucky find now though

Thanks for getting back to me with these replys folks. Means i'll be able to give my girlfriend a lift when we both go boarding... Don't know if thats a god or a bad thing!!!

Cheers again

Rhian

Evening folks,

My reason for this post is that i do a lot of snowboarding when the season is in up here in Scotland and also at a dry slope which isn't far from where i live. Does anyone know if you can get a roof rack for the mr2 which is quick and easy to put on and take off when not in use? And if so do you have any pictures of it in action?

heres just the thing

check out this link in eBay (auction ends 19th Feb 22:00)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

Hope it helps

lol i remember seeing that yellow mr2 pic, apparently the owner did that to make the mr2 a "true" midship, ie the engine directly in the middle and he wanted to see how it handled. I dont think he was impressed :D

on his site he said he built it to take spare rubber to track days.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links