Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trax

gus

Is LOC and TOC putting in an appearance at this one.......as far as i can gather its the biggest owners club get together of the year.....most owners clubs putting in somesort of token appearance......any info peeps its on sunday the 7th September... :group-cuddles:

Yes can recomend this one, i went 2 years ago and its huge, plus each displaying club gets there own track time, now hands up who doesnt want to go round the touring car track! :!Removed!: would recomend camping as its easyer on the drive but dont expect to get any sleep :bye: sound off at 3am is not funny! all in all a good weekend.....

Dan

Keep the info flowing on this one. :thumbsup::eek: B) :P :D

I've been meaning to get to this event for a couple of years, always looks excellent.

Gordypix I like your mods! Are they worth a few extra bhp? :P

ok seems like theres a little interest in this one. :group-cuddles: think we need to get steve and ryan to take a look at this thread :thumbsup: and set the ball in motion....may take some organising :ffs: if i find a decent link to a site will post it :rolleyes:

Sounds good if we get our own track time purey for TOC/LOC although after speaking with the organisers of Japfest who are doing Trax there are due to be 40 cars out for each public session which IMHO is way to many.... The CC Day had 35 and to put it lightly was 'a little hairy'....

If we have the interest I have no problems posting on LOC and finding out if there is interest there and finding out more details from the organisers....

Steve, what do you think ???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links