Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Ireland Toc Meet

mrrandom

ok, i am tired of hearing about the scottish meet, the welsh meet, and all of them huundreds of meets in england, when will there be a northern ireland meet (to include southern members too).

i THINK a good location would be Belfast. everyone knows how to get to it, and its not a bad place for a meet.

anyone interested in that?

if u no anyone from northern irealand that is a member, inform them of this message please. i dont mind organsing it, it would be an illegal meet for now just to see how many peeps there are. would be in belfast as it would suit best, and week night too.

well hus guna pay to book a meet? certainly not me. and there isnt enough in northern ireland to book a venue. we would literally just meet up in a car park, and go get ****** lol. and crash in a motel.b&b or flat. act. thers nothin illegal about that ll

Sounds good tho where in belfast would be good for it?

I reckon Portrush would be good in the summer sayin as we all go lappin there anyways he he :yes:

lol, portrush could be good craic. and i have a holiday home accross the water (greencastle/moville area). er....

who all is "we"?

i was thinking possibly Sprucefield would be good in belfast to "meet up" and take it frm ther?

live over in the east ooooeeerrr lol used to drive the avensis i had for valuecabs so probably been to your house lol

not sure to be honest mate but heres an idea for ya... some sunday we could all meet up at raceview in ballymena and do a grandprix... about 28 quid each and then convoy to cruise p'stewart??? wot does everyone think??

thatd b gud bt wud prob end up smashin in2 one another lol

on the track or on way to ballymena??? you'have to catch me first in either case lol

thatd b gud bt wud prob end up smashin in2 one another lol

well lads. id well be up for an irish meet,but tbh ,i wouldnt drive all the way to belfast, i might drive to dublin.

i was thinking anyway,theres probably f*ck all irish on toc...

so why dont you tell the organisers of gtturbo.com about it, and advertise it on

racershaven + cruiseirl, and you could organise an all toyota cruise.

i know ye've had toyota meets up north before, but i dont ever remember there being one in the south, so maybe yee could organise one for north and south.

i think it would have to be in a place which is central enough to everyone

to have one in dublin is a bad option in my humble opinion... last time i went down the guard stopped me after a bm sped past me coming off the motorway and then stood on the brakes when he saw the guard so it looked like i as doin 100mph also even though i as only doin 80... he tred to tell me he was gonna gimme a ticket until i said i was doin 80 and asked him to prove i was doin more!!!! my girl could hear me shoutin lol lousy %$(er sorry trumped up wee siht though he'd have me cos he saw both of us had northern reg's

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links