Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do You Think Of These?

Razor_Rage

Looking good?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Looking good?

• Yes :yes:
    • No way josé

I just can't decide on what rims to get for my 2 :unsure:

i think i want to go for the sporty look now at least, and skip the bling bling thing.

what do you all reckon on these?? :help:

mr2falg.jpg

i would go for the other ones you posted a bit ago.. but if you want 5 spoke.. i would have gone with summat different to that.. so many 5 spoke to choose from.. :thumbsup:

bling bling/chrome rubbish that's out there!

oi!! :ffs:

closeupwheelSmall.jpg

its personal taste at the end of the day. You dont like chrome wheels i dont like black wheels. but if we all had the same it would be boring.

if you did want chrome wheels dont get halford specials import them.

i must admit chrome wheels are definatley a pain in the **** to look after and are really a love/hate thing.

i think those rims look a bit too plain. there's a lot more nicer 5 spokes out there as well as other rims too. but those just dont have the wow factor unfortunately :(

they look poo

ok, thanks for your constructive criticism... <_<

bling bling/chrome rubbish that's out there!

oi!! :ffs:

closeupwheelSmall.jpg

its personal taste at the end of the day. You dont like chrome wheels i dont like black wheels. but if we all had the same it would be boring.

if you did want chrome wheels dont get halford specials import them.

i must admit chrome wheels are definatley a pain in the **** to look after and are really a love/hate thing.

you slag off the rims i'm thinking of getting, Jim states his opinion on chrome wheels. and then you get ****** at Jim?

should you be able to slag off others, but others can't say anything bad about what you like?

just my 2 cents

and thanks to everyone else for your replies!

you want peoples opinions on the wheels you have chosen. I didnt know you wanted a detailed explanation of why i think there poo.

I dont like them theres no constructive remarks to be made about a set of wheels they are just that!! wheels. You either like them or you dont theres nothing you can do to change them other than spray them.

If you posted a whole car i could have said dont like the wheels or the spoiler rest looks cool theres not much to be said about wheels you asked for an opinion what did you want me to say something like "if they were 6 spokes and deep dish they would look better"

you slag off the rims i'm thinking of getting, Jim states his opinion on chrome wheels. and then you get ****** at Jim?

I didnt get ubiky at jim at all he said dont get blingy wheels i said "oi :ffs: " because i do have "blingy wheels" i wasnt being ubiky i was messing about.

My point is if you like the wheels buy them just like if jim likes blak wheels keep them and if i like chrome wheels i will keep mine.

should you be able to slag off others, but others can't say anything bad about what you like?

no if i had posted a picture of some wheels i wanted then i would have expected comments either "there great" or "there crap" If it was a car i would expect some sort of feed back.

If you dont want comments dont ask for them.

I think the only way to settle it is for you all to send me your nice new wheels, and in return you can all take turns driving around with my kerbed scratched horrible BK 17's............I dont know how it will settle it, but at least I will have the choice of black, mag and chrome hoops to strut around on :P

lol

Just buy the wheels you like razor

which i will, and i posted this because i want comments on them, but don't you agree that just writing "They look poo" is a bit harsh?

could of just written that you don't like them or something.

hia I just bought a set of 17'' Arospeed RS-GT's (Silver)for my mk2 for and they look almost like the ones in your pic. I think 5 spoke on mk2's looks the bizz.

Here is a link to what they look like (not got a pic of my car with them on yet)

link here http://www.motaworld.co.uk/acatalog/Arospeed.html

was guna go for the gunmetal spokes but went for silver insted :)

I just can't decide on what rims to get for my 2  :unsure:

i think i want to go for the sporty look now at least, and skip the bling bling thing.

what do you all reckon on these??  :help:

mr2falg.jpg

Yea they are nice m8.

I just bought some Silver Arospeed RS GT (215/17/40 front 235/17/40 back) and look sweeeeeeeeeeeet on a mk2

here is a link with a pic of them http://www.motaworld.co.uk/acatalog/Arospeed.html

I reakon they look ok, design is fine.....need to be a bit wider though, I mean they sit in a bit far & would look even better if they were more fush with the sides :)

My kit get's fitted in 2 weeks....Im gonna have to tick up some rims I reakon. It's very hard to decide. This helps:

http://www.modifymycar.com/home.html

You can actually SEE what they will look like on ya car ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links