Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parts Wanted/swap ?

Mr2dude

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this kind of post. If so plz let me know and i'll start posting this in more appropriate places...

I'm looking to "de-customise" my car a little.

I wanna replace the Cobra seats, Khan Wheel and Momo Gear knob with standard parts.

If anyone has these originals from a previous upgrade and would like to sell, or someone wanting to modify a std interior and has the std parts for a swap, I'd be happy to talk.

Items are a couple of years old so there's a little wear, but nothing major really. I'm looking for a 1995(ish) (non Airbag) steering wheel and standard leather MR2 seats and a std gear knob (again not expecting NEW quality, just "good" !).

PM Me if something is possible.

Cheers

Steve

P.s. I've uploaded a pic of the interior (forget the crap on the floor, it needs a valeting). Interior.jpg

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this kind of post. If so plz let me know and i'll start posting this in more appropriate places...

I'm looking to "de-customise" my car a little.

I wanna replace the Cobra seats, Khan Wheel and Momo Gear knob with standard parts.

If anyone has these originals from a previous upgrade and would like to sell, or someone wanting to modify a std interior and has the std parts for a swap, I'd be happy to talk.

Items are a couple of years old so there's a little wear, but nothing major really. I'm looking for a 1995(ish) (non Airbag) steering wheel and standard leather MR2 seats and a std gear knob (again not expecting NEW quality, just "good" !).

PM Me if something is possible.

Cheers

I don't know what the difference between  the years are for the s/w, but I gota standard s/w in my 91 MR2. Interested?

Steve

P.s. I've uploaded a pic of the interior (forget the crap on the floor, it needs a valeting). Interior.jpg

im after a steering wheel !!!

I have a std wheel off a rev1 tubby - but its in good nic, no rips, ill send you a pic if ur interested !?

cheers

I think me and Rico are close to sorting something out. If we dont, i'll let u know here.

Cheers

Steve

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links