Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

More Progress Pics!

james1760

sure is!

sorry about the links instead of pictures, i have tried altering it twice now and it just shows the links instead

Too many pics in one post I'd imagine..

You wanna make yourself a slideshow once it's all finished (on the comp), that'd look quality :yes:

Looks great, even in the primer it looks like it has a pearl in it!hehe

What house of kolor paint you going for? ie. the final look?

Has the bodywork been prepped by yourself James? It looks excellent mate. Not to keen on the Veilside kit, but without the front bumper, it looks cool! :thumbsup:

whats the betting some tool reverses into the rear bumper, nudging you forward into a bollard in the first two weeks its on the road, what would have been minor scuffs will become cracks running all over the car!

EEEK Midmotors you're sending shivers down my spine........I'd fit a towbar just incase ..... and a bull bar at the front....with forks just to be on the safe side :rolleyes:

EEEK Midmotors you're sending shivers down my spine........I'd fit a towbar just incase ..... and a bull bar at the front....with forks  just to be on the safe side  :rolleyes:

you got to becareful out there :thumbsup:

the coulor is house of kolor candy Apple red - an old hotrod favorate! :)

bodywork is being done by http://www.kustomkreations.co.uk/ :)

the smoothing of the bumpers is always a risk but pete (the guy who is doing it) has reinforced them alot and they are vey solid so it would take a big bump to knock it out of place.

on my way down to see it now with 1st stages of paint on it (silver) so should have another update soon

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links