Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Keep An Eye Out For My Car

stgeorge

Thought some of you might be able to relate to this......

I am currently working in Poland for a week, before I left the house I put the keys to my 2 on the coffee table in case my missus needed to move it to get into the garage. Turns out she has decided to go and visit her mum for the weekend and taken my "impractical, flash and uncomfortable" car with her..... just to top it off she just sent me a text.....

"In Carmarthen, enjoyed the trip!!! Do you get White Van Men waving at you when you drive it?!?!" :ffs:

I think next time I will take the keys with me......

im not scared if our lass drives my car

she has a mental rev limiter of 3000rpm!

My Mrs used to drive around in - lotus elan lotus esprit and a 911 turbo.... so I cant really pull the old ' its a performance car love you wouldnt like the way it drives '

hahahah what a classic!! as much as i would be laughin i would be praying!! my girlfriend said she would be to scared to drive my car!

Cardiff to Camarthen... nice run too. Bet she saw some high speeds on those west Wales roads :lol:

...so glad my missus is scared of driving my 2. She thinks her Yaris SR is fast enough.

Silly woman. :lol:

Cardiff to Camarthen...  nice run too.  Bet she saw some high speeds on those west Wales roads  :lol:

...so glad my missus is scared of driving my 2.  She thinks her Yaris SR is fast enough.

Silly woman.  :lol:

There are some great roads out there that is for sure! She still wont concede that that the 2 is more fun than her Mk4 GT TDi Golf! Some people will never learn!!!!

Ed

She still wont concede that that the 2 is more fun than her Mk4 GT TDi Golf! Some people will never learn!!!!

Ed

So don't try too hard to convince her. :D

Cardiff to Camarthen...  nice run too.  Bet she saw some high speeds on those west Wales roads  :lol:

...so glad my missus is scared of driving my 2.  She thinks her Yaris SR is fast enough.

Silly woman.  :lol:

There are some great roads out there that is for sure! She still wont concede that that the 2 is more fun than her Mk4 GT TDi Golf! Some people will never learn!!!!

Ed

yep, what is fast to them ?? :blink:

i offten get comments "you aint a bl**din rally driver" or "you'll get this car rit off drivin like that"

misseses (if thats aword) will they ever learn ! :unsure:

Dont worry mate your missus will take good care of your motor. After all she knows how much you care for your car :yes:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links