Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kits?

albundy

hi there has any1 got anyidea wot is the best induction kit? iv got a universal 1 just now in ma garage from my old vectra its the 1 with the chrome heatshield are these any good? any ideas folk please?

AEM:

http://www.autocarparts.com/part/39/16

AEM_CAI.jpg

Injen:

RD Series Race Division Intake System

The RD series is a cold air intake system for the enthusiast craving mid-range power. The Injen Toyota Corolla Cold Air Intake tube is strategically placed behind the Toyota Corolla front bumper to acquire colder, denser air. Although most of the RD series is a one-piece design, several are two-piece designs due to the mass air flow meters. Every RD system is certified or pending by the California Air Resource Board and backed by Injen Technology's limited lifetime warranty.

intake_rd.jpg

hi there has any1 fitted an induction kit and does it make much difference im lookin at the one in the fensports at 139.00 is this a good kit also my toyota dealer will fit it (£45 p/h) so i guess it will b £200 all in how much bhp will this increase my tsport and wot advantages will it have?

Personally I'd steer clear of the universal ones. You never know how good the filtration is or what performance increases there are (if any).

Induction kits are probably one of the easiest things to fit to your car. Don't waist money on getting a main dealer to fit it. You could easily do it yourself as all the good kits usually come with full fitting instructions :thumbsup:

If you are unsure, then you could always ask on here or get a regular mechanic to do it for you at less than what a main dealer would charge :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links