Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nearly Roadkill

gordypix

Coming home at around 5 this morning and I came round a blind corner to find a group of three deer in my path. 20 yards to go before impact. Now if this collision happened then I would have needed a fair bit of repairs. :ffs: :censor: :ffs: :censor:

Thank god that these animals have excellant senses. They jumped onto the bank quick smart to live for another day. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Heart was in my mouth for a split second though. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Would have made a mockery of 'badger damage'. :D :P ;) :lol: B) :thumbsup:

Excellent senses? I find them a right pain in the :censor:

As i work during the night mainly i come across stupid deer all the time,the closest i ever came to spanking one was about 1am old bambi's granddad decided to leap over a wall right in front of me,took one look at the headlights and must have thought to himself today is a good day to die and stayed where he was.Slammed on the brakes and managed to stop just in time and he was still stood there looking at me,so gave it a pip on the horn and then it run off,stupid thing.

Also hate suicide bunnies and yes badgers :yes::thumbsup:

Wascally Wabbits :P . Forgot about them. Should stick to being cartoon charectors and forget aspirations of road running. :D :P :lol: ;)

Near my home is like a killing ground for wildlife. Must be something in the water. The magpies and crows are feasting on carcusses everyday. :yes:

:rolleyes::lol:

Don't forget you crows and magpies what goes around comes around :yes::lol:

Round here gordy it's all forrestry and moorland so lots of wildlife to dodge.

We have an awful lot of farmland and woodland. Perfect hiding places for the wildlife until you drive past and then WHACK

:ffs: :censor: :crybaby:

I did nail a magpie once. It thought it clever to fly across my path about half a second in front of me. SPLAT. Right into the gap at the bottom of the front bumper. YUCK. :censor: :ffs:

A fox ran the gauntlet on the M11 a while back. I saw it but was doing 70 so had no intention of braking for the bugger. :lol::lol:

I saw it on the left at the front then the drivers side front wheel seemed to lift off the ground and slam down. One deceased fox. :crybaby:

Should have run faster. :lol: :D :P

I had a rabbit one morning comming home from work. dim thing ran out from theleft side of the road, but instead of going straight across and living it decided to try and race me dwn the road! :drool: It lost big time :wacko: looked in my mirror to see a ball of fur skittling down the road.

also had a bird the other day. thought it hit the windscreen pillar. when i got home looke thought oh no damage thats good :thumbsup: then looked at the bonnet a big load of guts and feathers stuck in the small gap between the bonnet and head light yuk! :crybaby:

No more bouncing for that rabbit huh? :lol: :D :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links