Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Model History

MJG

Can somebody please post the MR2 model history or a link to it somewhere on the web.

Corolla t-sport ownership has got me into owning 'nippy' Toyotas and I quite like the idea of an older MR2 as a project - summer use only car.

As good a car as the current model obviously is I really quite like the older models (and actually I could only afford an old one any way as an addition to my t-sport and Jan my wife's Mazda MX-5)

To help me consider and plan for this I would appreciate knowing when the MR2 was launched, when it changed to the 'curvier' (sorry can't think of a better descrpition) version and when the current 'Roadster version' was introduced.

I quite like the middle version but would not be averse to the original version if I could find the right car.

Many thanks in advance.

yes due to the the added weight of safety bars etc added to the rev3. Also the powerband was moved up in the rev3 (more bhp but less low down torque)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links