Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dare I?

Karma Supra

Right folks.. as I am going to have to take the grey car to Germany and the Nurburgring... I want to "tighten it up" -I had better get cracking on it!!!!!

I an planing to rebuild all 4 calipers, new uprated disks and pads, a small drop and a full set of polybushes... all this I intend to do myself.... no problem.

I'm not entirely satisfies with the oil consumption so I might get the turbo rebuilt or hybrid it :!Removed!:

I will however need someone else to to flush and clean out the auto box, and check and re adjust the wheel alignment...

Dare I get a toyota dealership on the case... or go elswhere?? (if I have just had the entire suspension apart they can't say "sorry the nuts were too tight") like they did last time with the mr2!

***** I have some expenditure this month!

Take it to Millway :thumbsup: Im taking the Supra in there to get my gearbox flushed hopefully before germany :)

Btw dude, im about to change the discs and pads all round on mine too, should i change the bushes while im at it? Is it straight forward? :thumbsup:

Bushes are a right mare... I assume they are bonded on the mk4 like the mk3... apparentlyI need a huge hydraulic press to pop out the old ones... so I'm leaving them for now!!!!

Howmuch are milway charging?

where are they?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links