Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bargain

reece

If you venture anywhere near an Aldi store today, pop in and pick your self up a nifty little bargain.

A self adhesive felt pad set! Contains 125 felt pieces in various sizes ranging from round 15mm 20mm 10mm pieces and a rectangular 20 x 20cm piece for cutting to any shape, also has 8 anti vibration pads... great for the car!

Great for those annoying little rattles and squeaks form plastic rubbing on plastic or for protecting bits and pieces from scuffs and scrapes.

Price?

99p

It’s the sort of thing you will possible never use but when you need something to cushion or protect especially in the car, it will be the best 99p you will have ever spent!

haha dont u just love aldi, cheap everything :lol: i live couple doors down from 1 when at uni, only ever ventured in there 1s, found out if u go in u cant actually get out unless u buy somthing <_< only way out is through checkouts, clever set up indead

1. What the heck is an Aldi store? :bookworm: :blink:

2. Where the heck is an Aldi store? :bookworm: :blink:

3. Climb over the checkout girl.............. :lol:

Aldi - Click Here

No problems getting out of our local one, just walk down the side.

JTF (another bargain place round us) is another story - You aren't allowed to leave unless you spend £10 :angry: You have to sign to agree before entering

I like my bargains, I love pound land :lol::thumbsup:

O, a bit like the RANGE store we have in Harlow - cheap junk at give away prices.

Only thing it is god for is dirt cheap padded envelopes for use when mailing my eBay goodies

I must admit I'd not have a cluw where my nearest aldi store is!!! its all waitrose asn tescos here!

aldi so cheapskate they chrage for bags, we went there on route to JAE and put all out stuff in the bucket we bought with us :P

JTF (another bargain place round us) is another story - You aren't allowed to leave unless you spend £10 :angry: You have to sign to agree before entering

That's not very bargain! :blink:

However

They do have a 6.odd megapixel digital camera that is actually reasonably good... Its some unknown brand though, thats the downside! I got a dvd burner for my uncle from Aldi a while back which was pretty cool... B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links