Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toad Ai606 Fitting Instructions Needed

The car in front is me!!

Does anyone out there have fitting instructions for a Toad Ai606 alarm, as I removed one from a previous vehicle, which I want to fit to my Supra.

I marked up most of the wires when I took it out, but wasn't sure of every connection.

Need to work out last few connections to save face - As I'm an electrician my girlfriend is sure I'll have no problem fitting it!!! Trouble is I'm not an auto electrician.

Only problem is you won't have the necessary paper work to say that it was installed by a thatcham approved centre, therefore the alarm is not catagorised and they knacker you on insurance... :unsure:

I have a Scorpion/Toad system fitted to my car, but Tescos wanted all paper work to proove 1] it was a Cat1 alarm and 2] it was installed by an approved centre. I couldn't supply either documents and they refused to insure the car for theft :censor:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links