Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Rolla's Starting To Look And Go A Bit Different

mefirst

Hey dudes, Haven't been on here for a while been too busy customizing! Got a powerflow straight through stainless exhaust system, airbag suspension, that cool and a real head turner!!! Just want to get front and rear bumpers and front grill for her now. Only trouble is the ones I want are in south africa and the postage is about 400 quid which is well over twice the price of the bumpers!!! Dont spose anyone lives in south africa who get them for me and then post them cos it would probably be cheaper? Help please...

Oh almost forgot, I ordered a gold chip for her too!

See ya mefirst

there's a guy on here called unity john who seems to go over to SA quite a bit, and offers to bring items back with him. Not sure if he'd be able to bring a bumper though :D . still, it's worth a try!

mefirst  Feb 22 2005, 12:10 PM Post #1 

Hey dudes, Haven't been on here for a while been too busy customizing! Got a powerflow straight through stainless exhaust system, airbag suspension, that cool and a real head turner!!! Just want to get front and rear bumpers and front grill for her now. Only trouble is the ones I want are in south africa and the postage is about 400 quid which is well over twice the price of the bumpers!!! Dont spose anyone lives in south africa who get them for me and then post them cos it would probably be cheaper? Help please...

Oh almost forgot, I ordered a gold chip for her too!

See ya mefirst

You have obviously gone to a lot of hard work there.

Also I have a question (oh no!) :help: , and please don't laugh at my limited knowledge: :unsure:

What is this air bag suspension i've heard about on cars recently; is it like 'Hydralics' that American 50's 'Low Riders' cars used to have. Also how does it mount/what does it replace on the original suspension etc.

I remember air bag suspensions on a friends Leyland Truck that I used to help look after. It had this suspension so that it could be backed under jacked up 'Portacabins' then raise and thus lift the 'Cabin' and your away.

I not actually interested in fitting it to any of my vehicles just more of a general interest what it is?

Many thanks.

:)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links