Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chavs - Scum Of The Earth

Crisis

Someone plz plz watch it! I dont have Sky One Mix so can't, and I want to know about the mockery!

9pm, so now. Its gotta be a laugh! Give me a full report of the mockery.

Saw a quick teaser of a women saying "Chavs... relli arrreee scum of da earth"

Quality :)

Wasnt it on yesterday? Cause thats when I saw it!

Rich and I watched it - perhaps thinking she would change our minds about chavs - but quite honestly she didnt....

She was incredibly hypocritical against so called upper and middle class Britain for slagging off chavs (aka her kind) and then she goes and starts slagging us off because apparently we arent comfortable in our skins, unlike chavs who apparently are!

When confronted by the likes of Vanessa Feltz (I dont normally like the woman, but she was a battleaxe to this chav bird and knocked her right down!) the presenter chav woman looked as if she was about to cry and accused people of bullying chavs.

But then she said that us people who work hard for a living are a bunch of losers and that we might aswell do what the chavs are proud to do - ie nothing! She said she prefered to lounge on her couch and watch daytime TV than have to work - thats the chav way apparently!

But then she goes on to say that chavs "work hard" for their (imitation) Burberry and Nike - work hard how I wonder?? :rolleyes:

Silly hypocritical woman - plus she had as much screen persona as a wet fish.

Haha, probably is a repeat, hence why its on Mix 2nite. Well seems alright I guess. Its a very strange culture that one.

Met someone today, 20 with a Renault Clio, very nice, body kit and all gold alloys. Bloke was cool. Very good guy. No problems at all with him, not a ****** or anything just a guy who enjoys his cars and has a hobby.

Anyway, thanks for the de-brief DA! Much appreciated.

Haha, probably is a repeat, hence why its on Mix 2nite. Well seems alright I guess. Its a very strange culture that one.

Met someone today, 20 with a Renault Clio, very nice, body kit and all gold alloys. Bloke was cool. Very good guy. No problems at all with him, not a ****** or anything just a guy who enjoys his cars and has a hobby.

Anyway, thanks for the de-brief DA! Much appreciated.

its on right now infact... Not very good.. they are given too much room to defend themselves. And they are making it sound like its a bad thing that we baracade ourselves into our houses to protect ourselves from them....

<_<

That was a pretty wierd programme like. Would be good for a debate on it though!

Oh look! Shameless is on now! :thumbsup::yes:

Too much defending and talking, not enough ripping it out of them and asking the "Why" questions.

Shame... Shame :(

anybody notice that the women defending the chavs was UGLY and DUMB

i was expecting her to pull out a large pair of earings, put her hair back

and say " OI you little gits you better be in by 4am you got school tomorrow "

:censor:

My views that I expressed on the "sponger" were considered innapropriate for a public forum and were banned on another forum I post on....

Apparently sterilisation and "putting down" is only acceptable on and wild animals???

My views that I expressed on the "sponger" were considered innapropriate for a public forum and were banned on another forum I post on....

Apparently sterilisation and "putting down" is only acceptable on and wild animals???

Shame that, would clear up the street corners and bus stops a treat :lol:

Can't the huntsmen train their dogs to go after burberry, now that they 're not allowed to hunt foxes? Solves 2 problems at once

Rich

Can't the huntsmen train their dogs to go after burberry, now that they 're not allowed to hunt foxes? Solves 2 problems at once

Rich

ever concidered a career in polotics?

:thumbsup:

Boro for PM gets my vote

Rich

ever concidered a career in polotics?

:thumbsup:

Boro for PM gets my vote

Boro or J.Clarkson - tough choice!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links