Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

25 + 1 Ncb + Mr2 Turbo = What Insurance?

Fizz

help....

I know there is a seach button but i want to know if anyone is in the same position as me.. and who they are with...

Cheers in advance... :yes:

Get Banzai .. phone ALL the people in the back .. my insurace dropped by £600 .. and that was with 2 years less NCB ..

Get Banzai .. phone ALL the people in the back .. my insurace dropped by £600 .. and that was with 2 years less NCB ..

I might just do that bud.. cheers for the heads up... I'll get a copy tomorra! :thumbsup:

I found it hard to find anyone that would take me, cos I had a claim up 2 years ago for a stolen car, so 25 no ncb, and a claim up = £`1400 with highway, but I've been assured that it will be down around £600 next time around, N/A uk owners are the luckiest, if you can prove its a second motor firebond will do you fully comp with agreed value for around £250 !!!!! lucky sods

I might be able to give you some idea mate...

Im 25 but (some how) have 6yrs ncb which is 60% discount - I think!

My "basic policy" with direct line is a grand so that would make it about £1,800 straight out so with 1yrs ncb giving you 10% discount your should be looking around the £1,600 area I would have thought. - but Direct Line were the best by quite a bit although TESCO of all people were also pretty close!!

Hope that’s of some help fella :D

(P.S. there are also a couple of other bits like a £200 extra for 'declared' mods and 400 for a protected no claims - which sounds dumb but if I lost em Id have to sell the car should something bad ever happen otherwise :ph34r:

Anyway -monster post over hope I’ve helped - somehow ;)

Cheers, Gareth :D

i'm 27 with only 1 year ncb because i couldn't prove 100% blame on the woman that cut me up. Did have 3 years.. :(

Adrian flux £1300 fully comp all mods declared and trackday cover.

OK, I know it's not a tubby (actually it's not even a MKII).

Elephant have just quoted me £270 fully comp on my MKI which is nearly £200 less than what I'm paying on the corolla with tescos B)

Im 29 with full n/c. Standard turbo parked on street @ night =£570 fully comp.

This is with Adrian Flux Pretty good eh?

That's good, but you said "standard" .. that's what doubles (even tripples) the premium.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links