Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nova Drivers

TAZ

Why do all Nova drivers think they have the fastest car

on the road.

Saw this nova this morning at the light tryin to beat BMW M3.

The BMW looked like it was goin to let him win then from out of nowhere the BMW left him for dust, should have seen the look on his face :crybaby: .

Well done that BMW driver. :thumbsup:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• corollagti16

• gordypix

• scoobyspanker

Ha Ha, I hate Nova's!! We should start a club like "Fight club" but we destroy Nova's instead of fighting!!! :boxing: Rememer the 1st rule of Nova club...

Nova drivers. One day they may mature and act like adults. :ffs:

If they want to act like fuc :censor: ing lunatics then let them. Don't rise to their immature attempts at being race drivers. :!Removed!:

They know the score in reality. They are just trying to impress their ten pals all piled in the back seat. They can only dream that they can beat that 'Smart' car sitting next to them at the lights. Let alone anything bigger. :P :D ;) :eek::thumbsup:

Don't rise to their immature attempts at being race drivers. :!Removed!:

hmmm... im afraid im already a victim of this!

one day my and a mate were comin back from playin snooker when at a set of lights a nova kid pulls up next to me. he looks over at me and gives his skip a few revs - im sure i saw some stuff fall off his car from shakin so hard at 3k rpm :P

anywayz, i decided id give him a go so gave him the nod. we raced from one side of the city to the other, hitting hump back bridges at 60ish, past police stations at 80ish (on one occasion at least).... anywayz, we got to a set of lights, and by this time my breaks were starting to fade away from overheating.... i looked over at his car, and his engine is on fire!!!! - i just had to drop my window down and say better look next time :thumbsup:

sorry guys for having to stoop to this level and let the side down, but it was worth it to see him try when flames came flickering from under the bonnet...

yeah it was....

to give him a bit of credit, his gte did stick pretty close to me on the long straights, but i always put a good 500 yards space between us whenever a bend came into play, or the humpback bridges for that matter! :arrgg-matey:

maybe he wasnt as commited (or mad) a driver as i am.... i always try to push as far as i can in my car.... there is one island into an entertainment complex (cinema, bowling etc) near me that i am yet to master.... when tryin to hit it fast and go straight over it, it always catches me out around 35mph :ffs: ... i wanna break that corner at 40 then i will be a happy bunny.. :cacker:

:D Sounds like fun, good to hear the Seo can actually beat some cars, mine just seems slow, perhaps its the way I drive it!! <_< :)

is it fun, but u really gotta open her up to get anywhere....

when street racing, i use up all the revs possible and listen to that exhaust back fire on up shift... its ace...

have you pushed your car to the limit yet? i managed to clock the sppedo down the m1 not too long ago.... 125mph with the rev counter firmly on 6k rpm.... now if that aint at the limit i dont know what is.... oh and with having 17s, im guessing the actual speed was closer to 130 cos the speedo tends to be a bit off at those speeds i think...

for those who aint too sure obuot the seos capabilities: the claimed max is 110, the speedo clock ends at 125, the 0-60 is 10.9 or summin like that... and the redline hits in at 5750 rpm....

No I haven't pushed it that hard! I know a nice stretch of road on the way to work that would be good for it though... ;)

Mind you mine skips all over the place at speed coz of the prob with the low profile on my tires :rolleyes:

Just been out in my mates Rover Coup to listen to the K&N Induction kit he's just fitted & now I want mine, should arrive end of this week or early next... <_<

TOC does not condone racing on the streets. :thumbsup: right kids :lol:

however embarasing any lax power fool is strongly encoraged :thumbsup::yes:

I don't see how you can knock Nova drivers !

Only the other day I was pacing a go faster version, giving it all I had and I must admit the thought crossed my mind that the sod was going to beat me, so I dropped it down a gear and just managed to get by him, I think when I take the training wheels off my bike it will make things a lot easier. :thumbsup:

Not all nova drivers are like this :blink: it's not the car but the driver and please don't forget that.

I've a mate that i got out into notts with sometimes he own a 2.0 16v nova that has a pair of bucket seats in it and not much else. He doesn't feel the need to race everything on then road but plenty of drivers feel the need to have "a go" at him.

Simon :yes:

Simon do you head out to nots much - let me know next time and I'll join you boys!

Steve.

ive ****** off several novas. not really racing them but simply pulling away.. a friends daughters boyfriend has a nova that hes telling everyone will do 0-60 in 4 sec.. (bare in mind i drove a dodge viper that was modded to 0-60 in 3.2 - the owners got the time slip to prove it)

he asked me if i wanted a race along the A21 - i said well why not. i gave him a head start & then i passed him hitting 200kph (speedo only goes to 180 :lol:) when my speed limiter kicked in. still had about 1000rpm left in 5th.

several times ive parked up next to a modded nova & all his mates are standing around looking at his car - then when i pull up everyone starts looking at mine. ive nearly been in a couple of fights due to that.

J

sorry guys for having to stoop to this level and let the side down, but it was worth it to see him try when flames came flickering from under the bonnet...

Never mind this time. Sure most have been there at some point. :thumbsup:

Just be very careful and don't become a statistic in a Policeman's handbook while trying to put these 'stupid young upstarts' in their place. :boxing::boxing::boxing:

a friends daughters boyfriend has a nova that hes telling everyone will do 0-60 in 4 sec

Q. How do you make a Nova do 0-60 in under 15 seconds. :eek:

A. Push it off a cliff. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, the old ones are the best ones......Ha Ha Ha. :thumbsup:

:P On the bright side and depending on your point of view

they are ofetn quite shajjable ....

No ?

a friends daughters boyfriend  has a nova that hes telling everyone will do 0-60 in 4 sec

Q. How do you make a Nova do 0-60 in under 15 seconds. :eek:

A. Push it off a cliff. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, the old ones are the best ones......Ha Ha Ha. :thumbsup:

LMAO - novas will fall apart if they do 60 m8. :lol:

he's BSing everyone & everyone knows it. i beat him in my cynos (imported paseo) off the lights so theres no WAY its that quick

J

to anywhere near 4sec,s he'll need close to 300bhp. and then you gotta work out how to keep all that power on the floor without smoking the tyres to shreds!

a friend of mine has a Pulsar with some heavey mods, he's pushing close to 260 bhp and has 4wd... yet he only manages 60 in 4.8!

besides, if you did get enough poewr to get that kinda speed out of a nova, dont you think it would twist the chassis? another friend had an Mi16 conversion in an old 309... he tweaked it close to 280bhp and managed to crak the a pillar from the force of the engine!!!!

4sec nova.... :lol:

a friends daughters boyfriend has a nova that hes telling everyone will do 0-60 in 4 sec

Duck everyone, there's a loads of low-flying pigs.......... :help::help:

Another forum I'm on have got a virtually identical thread on Nova drivers and their cars on it.

How like minded we all are :thumbsup:

do they have similar threads about BMW drivers or would that just be to coincidental...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links