Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nova Drivers

TAZ

i hate nova drivers so much..

i used to have a saxo.. and you wouldnt believe how many novas tried to burn me up... it was worse than it is now with my yaris, which is nice. i seem to attract alot of fiestas now. (flocking hate zetec S', with a passion). the only novas that had a chance before was the GTE ones and they were still only 1.6 8v.

and i agree with rhaines, BMW drivers are what nova drivers grow up to be.. heh

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• corollagti16

• gordypix

• scoobyspanker

hi lads aswell as my corolla i have 1 fast as <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> nova gte in a straight line or round a bend it flys leaves gti-16 for dead nova have everythibng going 4 them there light gd round corners loads of mods on the market and r very very cheep...

if ur after a cheep car and can put some big boys to shame the nova is the car !!!!!!!

i allways said ide never have 1 just because of the image they have got but after drivine my gte i would def have another 1 the fun factor is immense .....

need i say anymore !

i love the NOVA long live the nova

there will always be a space at the side of my toyota for 1

hi lads aswell as my corolla i have 1 fast as <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> nova gte in a straight line or round a bend it flys leaves gti-16 for dead nova have everythibng going 4 them there light gd round corners loads of mods on the market and r very very cheep...

if ur after a cheep car and can put some big boys to shame the nova is the car !!!!!!!

i allways said ide never have 1 just because of the image they have got but after drivine my gte i would def have another 1 the fun factor is immense .....

need i say anymore !

Does it have the neon washer thingies ?

need i say anymore !

in a shape of dolphins?!?!? and a big "Motorsport" sunstrip?!?!? :D :D :D

1- my corolla is not f :censor: ked

2- my gte would eat any of ur rollas in std form

3- my nova has had a few little mods blydenstein b+ big valve head conversion, lexmaul 4 branch manifold, twin box 2" competition system, kent cam, home made forced air induction, super chip, interior fully striped out, 50mm drop on apex kit, 16v ate front brakes fitted and runs on 15" team dynamics......

all this might not sound like alot but in a nova its fast !!!!

how many of u actually have drove a nova or a fast nova should i say ??

novas r 1 of the best cars to modifie on a little budget..

i cant wait till some little boy racer with his hat on backwards pulls up at the lights and leaves u standing just remember its only a nova dont let it beat u !!!!!!!! lol ha ha ha

thats all lads

and VTRICK u cant say f all u used to have a saxo they r for hairdresses mate !!!!!!!!

all i can say is that i'd rather push my corolla than drive a nova

saying that i used to have one but it was only a 1.2 shopping trolley and i soon got rid of it bought a fiat 2.0l twincam super miafuri(?) loads more fun than a nova

saying that i used to have one but it was only a 1.2 shopping trolley and i soon got rid of it bought a fiat 2.0l twincam super miafuri(?) loads more fun than a nova

I had a Fiat 2.0l Twin Cam Super Mirafiori until July of last year...

Absolutely amazing cars, look like shed's but go like stink :)

I just couldn't bring myself to be seen in a nova, fast or not

a big "Motorsport" sunstrip?!?!?

lolol

those two quotes sum the image up i feel, even if u haven't got them on your nova!! :yes:

Sam :hokus-pokus:

so what do u guys think to the novas with 2.0 16v t lumps put in them u tell me another car in that price range that will even keep up with 1 coz i cant think of 1 !!!!!!!!

dont get me wrong the corolla is in a different class its comfy for a start but there is just this little thing that novas have got and rollas havent in std form !!!!!!!

im considering selling my corolla and getting an r5 t raider...

but the nova is going no where !!!!!!!

nova and an R5? you're a right little boy racer at heart m8 :D

if all ur bothered about is speed then fair enough, it's just not everyones cup of tea for the looks, taste, styling, image etc :saddam:

Sam :hokus-pokus:

i love power the reason im getting an r5 is coz ive had most of the other hot hatches and fancy 1, they have lots of tuning potential the looks rnt greet i no that but the performance should make up for that.

In the last 3 years ive had 13 cars now i get bored of them very very quick. i need to find 1 im not gonna get bored of so fast

somthin with a rocket engine in might help me a bit........

QUOTE (toymota16v @ May 26 2003, 11:57 AM)

I had a Fiat 2.0l Twin Cam Super Mirafiori until July of last year...

Absolutely amazing cars, look like shed's but go like stink 

lol :lol:

my dad used to have a bright orange mirafiori sport years ago. still goes on about it now!

you cant beat a super mirafiori for sheer shock factor

looks like a lada riva goes like a b :censor: tard :arrgg-matey:

you can't compare a nova with a 2.0 16v to a stock corolla cuz the nova aint stock its been played with. Now put it up against a 'rolla with a 4agze in it and the nova's gonna lose every time turbo or not

as to ren 5 turbos whats the point? i used to take great delight in ripping them apart in a mildly tuned diahatsu charade GTti

you know them funny little 3 cylinder 1.0l turbocharged shopping trolleys. All was good till i turned the boost up to high and ripped out the conrods in a spectaculer fashion. It did run fine @ 135 bhp for a year b4 i killed it all in a car that weighed the same as a mini B)

1- my corolla is not f :censor: ked

2- my gte would eat any of ur rollas in std form

3- my nova has had a few little mods blydenstein b+ big valve head conversion, lexmaul 4 branch manifold, twin box 2" competition system, kent cam, home made forced air induction, super chip, interior fully striped out, 50mm drop on apex kit, 16v ate front brakes fitted and runs on 15" team dynamics......

all this might not sound like alot but in a nova its fast !!!!

how many of u actually have drove a nova or a fast nova should i say ??

novas r 1 of the best cars to modifie on a little budget..

i cant wait till some little boy racer with his hat on backwards pulls up at the lights and leaves u standing just remember its only a nova dont let it beat u !!!!!!!! lol ha ha ha

thats all lads

Missing the point abit here, doesn't matter what you do to it, it is still a Nova....

you asked what would beat a 2.0 16V T Nova for the same money?? Well why don't you get a Seirra Cosworth! Its all done for you and with a stage 1 chip it will run close to 300bhp! Thats so much more simple that the whole Nova conversion thang! Anyway, most Nova's in standard form arn't that great, my car has 200bhp+ 4wd built twice as good, can be tuned twice as good, has far better interior, all electrics, handles FAR better than any Nova(think about ur Nova in the wet!) looks class......this is all standard! Standard Nova can't compare, my old 205 Gti would kill most nova's and my 205 would get whooped by my GT4! Nova is ok if u are 17-19. :yes:

Isit just me oris thread starting to turn into a bit of a 'my dad's bigger than your dad' thread...

im not saying there the best car ever but if u think of a car u can get and do up on a cheep budget and that is pritty fast then the nova is the car....

as for pug 205 gtis ive had 2 of them they r great little cars i had the 1.6 to start of with then went 4 the 1.9 exellent pocket rockets....

and i dont think u can get a cossie for the same price as a nova 2.0 u can pick 2.0 novas up for about 2500 now !!!!!!!

thats all lads now stop gettin the ***** on coz and in the end my Dad is still bigger than ur dad lol .............

Its not the fact that the Nova has loads of tuning potential or even the power issue, its a fact that the Nova carries very little weight.

Even my wheel-barrow would be quick if I stuck a 2.0l engine in it. They are cheap to tune because the parts can be had all day long, nearly every street has a modded Nova - even mine.

Anyway, my standard 1986 AE82 Corolla GT totally blew away a Nova GTE about ten years ago, doubt things have changed since.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links