Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clutch Gone?

newtomymr2

Now I've cranked the boost up, at around 12 psi if I put my foot flat on the accelerator at low speed the turbo slowly winds up to about 10psi then the engine suddenly revs up but the car aint really going anywhere, so what do we think? clutch gone? :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :censor:

what are my options now? :unsure: wheres the best place to go ? :huh: why didnt I just buy a bicycle? :rolleyes:

defo sounds like your clutch is slipping mate. I would get it replaced asap. I left mine for a while (because the clutch I wanted was out of stock). Near the end I struggled to overtake anything. Couldn't go past 0.0bar boost without it slipping.

I bought myself an Exedy racing clutch from dpmotorsports. Should see me quite a while. Very heavy duty.

cheers Jim.....right, any tips going about, I think I might have to fire up betfair.com again its bought everything else including my car so far :rolleyes:

tbh I don't know as I got LSD and a lightweight flywheel fitted all at the same time as my new clutch.

If you are simply going to stick with the amount of torque/power you have just now then you could get away with getting a Toyota clutch for it. If you do plan on doing many mods and increasing the power then I would advise going for an uprated clutch.

Check fensport out also mate.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links