Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally Fitted The Rest Of My Kit!

KiwiMR2

Well I finally fitted the rest of the bit's in my Wardrobe. Im pretty happy with the results :P

All I need now are some decent rims.......I have around 12 sets of 18's comming from japan in about 8 weeks so I might keep a set for myself ;) I was a bit worried the stock rims might look REALLY out of place but the will do fine till Im ready. Also thinking about taking my Snorkel off for a bit....just see what it's like without it??

So what you chaps think??

DSC02336.jpg

DSC02335.jpg

DSC02334.jpg

DSC02333.jpg

DSC02331.jpg

DSC02330.jpg

DSC02329.jpg

Cheers

KiwiMR2

not sure about the spoiler though, the back looks almost empty!?

nice though..

That's my FAVORITE part cool-smiley-010.gif

I wanted to do something a bit different at the back, it's gonna be one of those ones were people are either gonna like it or not as it's quite a change.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I agree with fidgits, the spoiler looks lost on it but overall your car looks sweet.

Be even better with some tasty rims!!

not sure about the spoiler though, the back looks almost empty!?

nice though..

That's my FAVORITE part cool-smiley-010.gif

I wanted to do something a bit different at the back, it's gonna be one of those ones were people are either gonna like it or not as it's quite a change.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

well :thumbsup: to you, as it is certainley different...

and as far as im concerned - its better to invoke any opinion than non at all ;)

well  :thumbsup: to you, as it is certainley different...

and as far as im concerned - its better to invoke any opinion than non at all  ;)

Indeed :) .........I wasn't complaining :P

I reakon it gives it more of a ferrari type look at the back......we don't get ***** all supercars here in NZ so it's easy for me to pass it of as one ;)

Actually only 3 nights ago I stopped in at the petrol station on the way home....dude on the counter looked out when I mentioned what pump I was paying for and said my Ferrari looks cool :rolleyes: then a lady coming in the door asked to swap for her Odessey!! Today in the car park at least 3 groups of 2 or more people actually went up to the car and did circles looking at it.

I love it :D there aren't too many NICE MR2's around and the Veilside is the most common kit here, anything in good condition & a bit different like mine draws some nice attention.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Looking good!!

I love the toms kit as it looks as though it could have left the factory looking like that!!!

Don;t ever ever ever change that spoiler :P It looks !Removed! gorgous! Its refreshing to see some smoother cars, especially MR2s, I hate those god awfull Veilside affairs!

I reckon it would look even better without the scoop! never been a huge fan of those!

If someone had shown me one of those spoilers pre-fitting, I wouldn't have been impressed, but having seen it fitted, it's a damn nice change.

:thumbsup:

I reckon it would look even better without the scoop! never been a  huge fan of those!

Same it looks out of place on an mr2 even though they do have them

the spoiler isnt my type i like big spoilers, but its not bad it just looks

different and im in two minds over it it probably gives it that bit

of slipstream

nice one mate!

I have a red toms kitted mr2 too!

I also have the scoop but i still cant decide on it. Definatley a love hate thing. I went for a bigger wing on mine replaced the rev3 with a veilside one.

You also have spats!!!

I have the spats here too but after looking at them on I decided they look better off, just didn't like those gaps :)

Thanks for all the comments guys, Im happy with it.....good to finally have it starting to look mint!!

I'll post a pic without the Snorkel....see what ya'll think.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I have the spats here too but after looking at them on I decided they look better off, just didn't like those gaps

not easy to clean mate lol

Beautiful.

Besides the TRD... that's my favourite kit.

The bumper is the best in the world IMHO.

Spot on. Well done mate. :thumbsup:

Hello mate

Nice job you have done there. Love the kit ;) Also great idea to spray the standard rims. Thats given them a new leach of life :thumbsup: Fair play mate ;)

jerry!!

gotta admit, im lovin the spoiler too - indeed ferrari style! :thumbsup:

is it a toms thing or is it the standard rev1/2 bit with the sides and top missing?

lose the snorkel, get some big wheels, then be absolutely sweet fella :thumbsup:

noticed you've got no side indicators, is that legal in NZ?

Officially no, we are supposed to have one visable from the side......Im goona put the one up near the door like on the Type 4's. I have a cool mecanic :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links