Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ok, Got Pics Of My Car Finally

Fitz

Here is my baby, 116K with FULL Toyota service history, previously owned by a lady who was a member of the MR2 Drivers Club so appears to have been cared for :D

car001.jpg

And my initials are PJF...so close, yet so far

car002.jpg

car003.jpg

car004.jpg

car007.jpg

Is this the active sub thingy or do they all have a speaker grill and box in the passenger cubby hole behind the seat?

car005.jpg

Cheers guys.

I don't really want to play about with her too much. Will probably have some clear fronts and sides fitted on at some point and maybe if the wallet is feeling generous, the Rev 3 rear lights and panel. I'd like some Rev 2 alloys and of course, change the sounds. Of course, my mate Tallbloke will try and persuade me to get 17's/18's, harder shocks, lowered springs etc but I'm not convinced I want to go back to all that. It's a pleasure to have a comfortable ride again.

It's got a decent system but I like system I took out my old car better. No offence to whoever fitted the current system, but it's set up all wrong and should sound far better than it does.

Only thing is... where to put the DAB ariel on the system I have ready to put in it? :help: not too keen on drilling a hole in the roof :eek: and what do you do when you sell the car in years to come?

Looks in very good nick mate. Could do with getting clear indicators, wheels and lowering it a bit (rev 1's seem to look high) :P .

My rev1 came with the 15 wheels, but from what I've read the the lower profiles make the car roll less. Just about to lower my car on rev3 springs (cheers rico) hopefully won't be to hard

Didnt go for a T-bar in the end then?

Love black MR2's very nice.. at last, someone else with the same duff wheels as me!

Didnt go for a T-bar in the end then?

Love black MR2's very nice.. at last, someone else with the same duff wheels as me!

Well, I was loking at this red t bar but it was rusty like you'd never believe, had severe paint fade, panel damage and the front was brush painted. I called up the guy about this black one and it was provisionally sold so was just heading off to look at a couple of Celicas as those were the only two MR2's in my area that were UK spec. The guy gave me a call just as I was heading off out to look at the Celicas and said the buyer is messing him about and I went to take a look...you know the rest...

Looks like my first MR2.

H263 FPA - if you have it, let me know, I'll buy it off ya ..

Put the same kit on it that mine has and put all my ICE into it.

Then strip the tubby ..

Put the same kit on it that mine has and put all my ICE into it.

Then strip the tubby ..

Your welcome to do that to mine....but I'm still keeping the car :lol:

Nah, I'm after my old one as it was mint.

Fond memories. Already got a garage full of kit to go on one ..

Nah, I'm after my old one as it was mint.

Fond memories. Already got a garage full of kit to go on one ..

Well, it looks like mine had a personalised plate at some point as the reg doc says non transferable plate, but according to the documents, the reg on it now is the reg from new so it isn't your old one, just another good con'd one.

Mine USED to look just like that but in 3J6 red, the darker red color. And it had those !Removed! biscuit wheels on her too. Boy does single color look boring now.

Hi Fitz

Another mr2 owner :thumbsup: Nice looking car you have brought there mate. It looks like it has been looked after. So are you pleased with it standard or are you going to get your hand's on it modifying.

jerry!!

You coming to JAE then?!?

What's JAE? If it's Jap fest, then my mate booked my ticket before I even bought the car :D

Jerry, expect some personal touches like clear fronts etc, stereo being changed as we speak, just waiting on a part. What the future holds, nobody knows. I do know for one thing though....I intend on keeping her as clean and tidy as she is right now.

She is clean and tidy too, isn't she? Looks great. :thumbsup:

The interior gives you a pretty good idea of how well that car has been looked after.

Jerry, expect some personal touches like clear fronts etc, stereo being changed as we speak, just waiting on a part. What the future holds, nobody knows. I do know for one thing though....I intend on keeping her as clean and tidy as she is right now.

Pete you know you'll be modding it...... for instance if I get bigger wheels n mine then I know your buy my alloys off me etc etc. Dont kid about just say yes as you know its going to happen....

Its exactly what mine loked like when i bought it a year ago.

looks nice mate, hope it serves you well.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links