Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Radio Wiring Diagram Needed

Fitz

Ok, just taken the stereo out of the car to fit my one.

grrr, the person who fitted the stereo has buchered the wiring loom, not managed to wire up the active sub and if I'm lucky, only disabled the airiel. I can repair the loom as thank heaven, the original white multiplug is still there. Then on to auto leads is it? for the converter plug and the sounds should be far improved!!!

It is just one multi plug on the original loom isn't it?

Oh, and I know it's been asked many a time before, but I have seen mention of two converter leads whilst doing searches. Any idea which lead I need for a rev 1 uk nasp with active Speakers?

Cheers mucho for any info.

My active sub just works with the rear left speaker, there are no other wires that I know about, wired it all in like it was a regular stereo and it all works fine.. with good bass for a factory speaker.

My active sub just works with the rear left speaker, there are no other wires that I know about, wired it all in like it was a regular stereo and it all works fine.. with good bass for a factory speaker.

well, the guy who fitted this lot up managed to get the left and rights and back and fronts in a right mess. He's joined some wires, cut others....a complete mess, but should be sorted very soon, just awaiting a part now before new head unit can be fitted.

I Found that on Rev2's the stereo wiring is a complete !Removed!. Nicola's Rev2 had it all mixed up as did the one I fitted for Halfords on Sunday...

You'll find a wiring diagram here (scroll down and you'll find the link on the left hand side under "Radio and Player":

MR2 Stereo Wiring Diag.

Good luck - (You'll need it) :thumbsup:

I Found that on Rev2's the stereo wiring is a complete !Removed!. Nicola's Rev2 had it all mixed up as did the one I fitted for Halfords on Sunday...

You'll find a wiring diagram here (scroll down and you'll find the link on the left hand side under "Radio and Player":

MR2 Stereo Wiring Diag.

Good luck - (You'll need it) :thumbsup:

Top man!!

I've got most of it sorted and back to standard, just a few wires left that must be for the power and the ariel etc. That diagram should help out if I zoom in a bit.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links