Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Getting A Respray

veilside_mr2

someone else made up the pic in photoshop for me a little while back. If I do get a respray it will defo be this colour.

Wish I had thought about the colour first time round... I just thought.. I know... red.. then went for super red II (was the rev1 red originally).

where is barwell ???

I'm thinking of travelling down south for my next respray... but dunno where barwell is.

Jim, Barwell is in Leicestershire.

They could do that colour no problem and re-apply any graphics you wanted as well. If you don't want the engine bay doing then that's ok, but It may look a little odd with the bonnet up.

Kev

Don't forget the boot/floorpan/inner sills etc... it'll all be the wrong colour tbh

boot, floor plan, bonnet etc wouldn't bother me. What I have just now would be fine. All outside and inside when the door is open.

PS : Where is Leicestershire??

Leicestershire is basically the midlands Jim :)

Regarding the repsray. Barwell can offer many different options to how it's resprayed. The Boot is very simple to do as well as underside of the bonnet, sills etc and is all included in the basic charge for a respray.

It takes no extra effort bar removing a few bits and covering up the relevant area's.

Kev

lol no Steve is a very good friend and they worked on my last 2 cars and we have damn good understanding.

I wouldn't recommend anywhere that TOC members would go and have problems. I do there website for them and he sorts my cars out when I need.

Several people from the MSC have had work done from small repairs to major respray's including colours from RAGE and HOUSE OF KOLOR.

In the e-mail ensure you give a good description of the work, state of the car i.e any repairs etc and what exactly you want. images help too.

He gets loads of emails like "how much to respray my MR2?" well he needs little more info then that lol!!!!!

Kev :)

emailed the bloke again with piccs etc etc...

PM me with the sorta price he charges if you know mate.. ta

Well prices are ranging really,

£800 for standard respray factory paint

£1000-1500 for non standard paint such as flips, pearls, flakes etc.

If the paint work is already in good condition and no major prep work is needed metal flakes can be added to your original paint. However this is very labour intensive and takes a person working on it none stop for about a week and can be done for around £500. I was having this done with silver metal flake on the top of the blue, but have decided not to now.

All prices are pending any repair work and any major prep above the norm and just a rough guide as Steve will give you a final quote.

Kev

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links