Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

blueorb

I don't know if any of you guys read my other post, but I was looking for advice for buying a mr2 turbo. I had seen a black gts, with 41,000 miles on the clock, but he said it had a recent clutch.....probably done more miles!

Anyway, going to look at it on saturday just gone, and guess what, I write my renault off on a bend! Only went an rolled it! Lucky to be alive, escaped with cuts/bruises and hurt pride. So I never made it. Now Ive seen another turbo in black G.T 83,000km all standard except wheels. £3995

My question now is, is it better to go for something like this that is compleatly standard? It hasn't been de restricted either....good or bad?

Anyway, it is supposed to be imaculate condition and I am hoping to view tomorow am.

I am really looking foward to joining the club!

Any advice for buying greatly apreciated, and are all your cars reliable?

My Tubby was completely standard except 17" wheels when i brought it (oh and a bigger twin exit exhaust whcih was so rotten im surprised it didnt fall off on the way home !! haha :D )

Normally buying a unmodified car is one sure way of saysing that it hasnt been ragged !! - would you by a standard nova of a 60 year old with plastic hub caps, or would you buy a moded nova with 18"'s and a bnaging stereo of a 17 year old lad !! hhumm ;)

However, with a car like a 2, its a liitle out of reach for real young 'boy racers' so any moded ones are more than likely looked after aswell, like the guys and gals on here, we mod, but im damned sure we all look after our babies aswell !! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links