Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aaaaaaarrrggghhhhhh!

mrrandom

tonight i was giving a few mates a lift home, yes i will say i overpacked my car by one person. and that person was a friend of a friend going to the same place. (he was with one of my mates).

so anyway.... was driving up a main road and all of a sudden he started opening the door as i approached passing cars!!!! like wtf is he playin at? tryin to kill sum1???

well anyway, he closed the door after i blew off some steam with him (he was sitting behind me)...... then all of a sudden he opened the door again!!!! ***** HOLE!!!!

so i screamed again and he closed it.... i then turned off into a side road towards where they where going and he started to choke me! as i was driving, so then i stopped the car and told him to get out, after a long shouting session he eventually did, and he f :censor: ing kicked the rear passanger door and left a huge dent in it!!! I ONLY GOT THE CAR BACK!!! my neighbour is a solicitor so im sending him a letter requestingf payment for door repairs!

im so disappointed, and actually quite upset about it :-(

i have the worst luck in the world :-( feel like *****... :-(

man.. you really dont have any luck lately... :(

man.. you really dont have any luck lately... :(

bit of an understatement....

but dude, the guy is a ***** whyc did you have him your car??

cz he was goin to the same place my mates where, he's a friend of theirs. met him once before, was out wit him 1 nite actually.

You really need to get things sorted, I mean all this stuff that has been happening to you lately and most of its not your own fault. :( lol I dont know how you get up in the mornings without thinking, "What crap will they throw at me today?" ;)

Sorry to hear about the car door. :rolleyes:

What a little :censor: i would have thought you would be able to have him arrested for assault and criminal damage as behaviour like that is just disgusting and as you never relatiated the law will or should be on your side.

As for the dint in your door (hard to tell without seeing it) but could you remove the door trim and pop it out, but if its on a crease dont even try.

But sorry to hear that mate maybe its time to find a new group of friends.

On the bright side you still got all of use on here :)

Hope your luck changes soon

All the best

Steve

what a :censor: init?

u being nice n all that to give him a lift n then he's got the cheek to dent ur car!!

i would definatly go nuts at him n knock him straight out :ffs:

n e way, soz to hear that mate n hope u get it sorted soon!

:thumbsup:

sorry to hear that mate. i would have gone mad. i had a mate of mine clip my car with their car once. i got out the car and start goin mad. and the they just denied it. even tho i was in the car when they hit it and and i felt and heard it.

they just turned round and said "i would have felt it if i hit u". lets just say i dont really speak to them much now. and it damage is gonna be repaired soon

That sucks, some people have no respect for other peoples property..

Theres a lesson to be learnt there, dont overload your car and especially not with someone who is just a friend of a friend only! ;)

tried to choke you!

id have dragged him out and wrapped the wheelbrace round his head!

that is totally not on! sue him for everything!

pm me if you dont know how to tie a noose barry....

Rope.jpg

i would have run the ****** over. and it has been known to happen before.

Thats some harsh luck - well at least you know that guys not a "mate"  :rolleyes:

Id like to knwo exactly what your friend was doing during all this considering it was his friend! :ffs:

I wouldn't keep him as a friend no more as well.. at the end of the day he should be responsible partly for his friends actions..

Sorry to hear about this lad.. hope it all starts looking up for ya...

Thats some harsh luck - well at least you know that guys not a "mate"  :rolleyes:

Id like to knwo exactly what your friend was doing during all this considering it was his friend! :ffs:

I wouldn't keep him as a friend no more as well.. at the end of the day he should be responsible partly for his friends actions..

Sorry to hear about this lad.. hope it all starts looking up for ya...

ditto, lean your mate a bit more as he is in someways responsible for him

For ****'s sake...if I had that guy in my car I would've ended up shoving my size 13 steeltoe up his ***** and not stopping until I'd kicked his teeth out from the inside...

I'm quite selective about who goes in my car...if they're shady, they're a no. I've also been known to attack when someone tries to smoke in my car without asking.

checked the damage today, wasnt too bad in the daylight, dad took the door panel off and popped it out, then went down to the body shop n got some spray paint, fixed it up nicely, wouldnt even no :-)

as for the guy that done it, met him tonight again, he started apologisin and my g/f flipped out at him.....hit him with her bag and he started yellin at her.... NO1 YELLS AT MY G/F!!!!!!!!!

lets just say i got thrown out of the nightclub lol

I only take 1 other person in the g/f's car, in the front seat. The back seats are a no go area

I AM NOT A TAXI......................

if anyone is drunk then that is an automatic 'Make your own way home' in case of vomiting in the car

I go to work, save up, buy a car, pay the tax insurance fuel and upkeep, wash polish and lovingly look after my motor not for some drunk yob to take the P1$$ out of me!!!! :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

if they need transport give them a bus time table... or they can get off their fat a$$ and work and earn and buy their own wheels!

rant over................. as you where boys and girls!

You like it so much ....you posted it twice ;)

For ****'s sake...if I had that guy in my car I would've ended up shoving my size 13 steeltoe up his ***** and not stopping until I'd kicked his teeth out from the inside...

I'm quite selective about who goes in my car...if they're shady, they're a no.  I've also been known to attack when someone tries to smoke in my car without asking.

once my mate sat behind me and didnt put his seat belt on and i flipped....

They laughed....

So i really flipped and said, im not gonna let you kill me if I crash, so get out or put it on!

only gave him the one trip

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links