Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aaaaaaarrrggghhhhhh!

mrrandom

For ****'s sake...if I had that guy in my car I would've ended up shoving my size 13 steeltoe up his ***** and not stopping until I'd kicked his teeth out from the inside...

I'm quite selective about who goes in my car...if they're shady, they're a no.  I've also been known to attack when someone tries to smoke in my car without asking.

I can relate to that, I dont let anyone smoke in KITT and they had better exhale the smoke before they open the car door :ffs: and YES I think I could attack someone who wouldnt take no for an answer. And seatbelts are a must, no belt - no start the car. :yes: I am also very fussy about who drives her, and even if I am in the car with them I am a nervous wreck :rolleyes: B)

I admit I am very, very possesive about KITT. :group-cuddles:

[

I admit I am very, very possesive about KITT.

So it would appear. :) Like a Pit Bull on speed. :lol::lol:

tried to choke you!

id have dragged him out and wrapped the wheelbrace round his head!

that is totally not on! sue him for everything!

Yip... would have beat the cacka out of him!

For ****'s sake...if I had that guy in my car I would've ended up shoving my size 13 steeltoe up his ***** and not stopping until I'd kicked his teeth out from the inside...

I'm quite selective about who goes in my car...if they're shady, they're a no.  I've also been known to attack when someone tries to smoke in my car without asking.

I can relate to that, I dont let anyone smoke in KITT and they had better exhale the smoke before they open the car door :ffs: and YES I think I could attack someone who wouldnt take no for an answer. And seatbelts are a must, no belt - no start the car. :yes: I am also very fussy about who drives her, and even if I am in the car with them I am a nervous wreck :rolleyes: B)

I admit I am very, very possesive about KITT. :group-cuddles:

I just don't get why people would try to smoke in someone else's car...my car(s) are my babies! Don't get your nasty habit all over them.

I remember once one of my friends just lit one without asking...I waiting until he was dragging it with his hands down. Then, I snatched it from his mouth and threw it out my window! :arrgg-matey: Nobody smokes in Andy's car! Double no if you didn't even farking ask!

And yeah, Moffmo, I agree. I'm also quite big on seatbelt wearing. As in, your **** is walking if you can't wear it. I've had to threaten a couple of people into putting them on.

I stopped once in the middle of the main road and put my hazards on until all the passengers had their seatbelts on in the back :ffs:

as for barryflood22 - I would have kicked the living ***** out of the *****! - then I would have kicked some more. I would have then gone back to my car and grabbed the so called "mate" who was mates with this other guy and thrown him out of the car - I would then have asked why he didn't stop the other bloke - If he did respond adequatley within 5 seconds I would have beat the living ***** out of him as well.

You did very well to keep calm and should be proud of yourself! :thumbsup:

your luck sucks. as for this fella that kicked your car because you threw him out for being a :censor: and choking you, you should of kicked ten bells of crap out of him and your "mates" should of backed you up. moral of the story is when your "mates" dont behave like mates their not your mates and you should lose em A.S.A.P !!

Good grief, Barry! Have you broken a mirror or been particluarly nasty to either a black cat or some old lady selling lucky heather? I can't believe the bad luck that happens to you, mate. :blink:

Glad the damage could be sorted easily but like some others have already said... Well done for not losing your cool (at least until you were in the nightclub! :lol:) and yes, time to think about who you are mates with. Sounds like you've got a few who may be more trouble than they are worth. Oh, and better luck for the future. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links