Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Hate Vodka.

mark_n

Learnt the lesson of if you have a dodgy tummy and you're being sick, whatever you do, dont drink milk :!Removed!:

I made a right t*t of myself last night, gonna have to ring a few peeps and apologise me thinks :(

urrrrgggg

Just woken up, went to a wickid nightclub last night 60p for a shot of vodka! :eek:. They also had some drink/sweet cocktails, and there was some fiiiiiinnneee ladies...

And i dont have hangover :D Drank a full bottle of coke and 2 pints of water before bed

Learnt the lesson of if you have a dodgy tummy and you're being sick, whatever you do, dont drink milk  :shutit:

I made a right t*t of myself last night, gonna have to ring a few peeps and apologise me thinks :(

Bless ya Rach - and your first proper night out in ages too!

I'm sure your mates will understand - my mate threw up on me once (brand new dress was ruined!) but I was fine about it because the dress had already worked its magic (I'd pulled! lol) and I only wear them once normally anyway..... :P

Gawd I feel awful..

In work, hungover..

Think I may have seen Baz (Mad Welshman) last night in the Philharmonic (sp).. Was wasted so am unsure (thumbs up if it was you mate..) :thumbsup:

Am i the only one with a 'work throughout the week and let it all hang out on the weekend' routine? (literally)

:D

urrrrgggg

Just woken up, went to a wickid nightclub last night 60p for a shot of vodka! :eek:. They also had some drink/sweet cocktails, and there was some fiiiiiinnneee ladies...

And i dont have hangover :D Drank a full bottle of coke and 2 pints of water before bed

i can confirm that. he was talkin to me last night till 4am :wacko: i knackard now. not bothered tho cos was leavin the house at 4 to go to the airport.

do tell rach :P

All Im gonna say is I drank way way way too much!

Had a good giggle tho, bumped into the guys from Redline mag who were as equally drunk as us at the time :lol:

Managed to blag our way in free to the club, did very very dirty dancing with my mate, ended up with a guy from work (in a diff dept) trying to chat my up and convince me to go back to his :rolleyes:

Oh and I told my best male mate that I love him (hoping hes not taken it the wrong way!) :unsure:

Sounds great...

Hangover wise... currently invinsible. Havn't suffered one yet. Had many nights but nothing yet. Worst I've had is feeling really dry and weak about it.

Had a nite the other Weds nite had 6 pints or so as well as maybe 6 or 7 shots of Blue After-Shock. Love that stuff couldn't help myself.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links