Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Uncle Bob

Hello all, been lurking around the site for a few weeks , time to log in and say hello, have owned most of the celica models over the last ten years, right up to my present model 1998, 1.8 SR ltd in silver, I was at Billing this year so may have seen some of your cars on display, hope to chat with some of you in the near future, Bob:D

Hi Jake, i see you have a T-sport Corolla, i was lucky enough to be picked to go on the' Toyota Track Day' a couple of months back and got to drive all the T-Sport range, very impressed with how the corolla performed and handled, i really gave it some stick on the driving course, although being a celica man the highlight was the drive round Brands Hatch circuit in a 190 T-Sport celica,

the Yaris was a great car as well , i done a time trial around some cones and done quite a good time, it crossed my mind after the track day,theres going to be quite a few T-Sport models on toyota forcourts ,"one carefull owner "! :D;)

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links