Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota 2nd On Grid

Red Yaris 54

Jarno Trulli has managed to get 2nd place on the start grid in his Toyota at Melbourne :thumbsup:

Ralph Schumacher is at P 15............and Michael starts at P 18........should make for a great race B)

GO RENAULT!  :arrgg-matey:

:help:  :help: :help:  :help:

The race was on very early this morning in the UK. Most people haven't watched it yet (including myself) as it will be re-screened early this afternoon...

I was planning on watching it - but what's the point now :wacko:

Cheers puls :thumbsup:

Well, if you edit your post, we can pretend it never happened :P

Early afternoon? Wouldn't most people be at work yet? :wacko: Seems like your airtimes are even worse than ours :o

Early afternoon?  Wouldn't most people be at work yet?  :wacko:  Seems like your airtimes are even worse than ours  :o

work on a sunday yeah right :lol:

It's still only 08:08 on a sunday morning here puls... Now get to work and stop loitering on the internet!

:lol:

Jest messin dude

But you did ruin the F1 for me :( Oh well I suppose I best make the most of it and go to a meet instead :rolleyes:

Yes................... it will do you good to get out in the fresh air and not sit in front of the television ;) ;)

Early afternoon?  Wouldn't most people be at work yet?  :wacko:  Seems like your airtimes are even worse than ours  :o

work on a sunday yeah right :lol:

I have to work EVERY saturday, and i work every 2nd sunday too :( and i'm working today too :(. :censor:

go williams!!

but id like to see toyota do so well since theyve been crap! but thats because theyre new to F1 still!

Nice to see the Chap thats building my supra engine did a nice job on the Renaults :thumbsup:

Jarno Trulli has managed to get 2nd place on the start grid in his Toyota at Melbourne :thumbsup:

Ralph Schumacher is at P 15............and Michael starts at P 18........should make for a great race B)

Sounds like a prospective good race but I've become bored of the Grand Prix..... mainly because no matter where Schumacher (M) is, he almost always wins.....

BORED of Schumacher (M) winning! :ffs:

Good on old Trulli though!

well i watched it.

m. schumacher - retired

fiscikella - winner

barricello - second

cant remember who was third

montoya was 6th i think

coulthard was 4th maybe. something along them lines,

ITS GREAT TO SEE MICHAEL SCHUMACHER CRASHING OUT!!!! :-D TIRED OF HIM WINNING

OH....AND TOYOTA F1 SUCK!!!

Errr thanks for that - you've just spoiled it for people who wanted to watch it at 3pm..... :rolleyes:

Well, now that its been revealed twice...I guess I only have this to say:

**** Schumacher. **** Villenueve more.

Williams, Renault and Toyota are the 3 teams I root for (3 times the chance of deposing Ferrari I guess :arrgg-matey: ) Nice to see one of them driving with some meaningfulness.

Looks like it's going to be another year for Toyota to show that they really haven't got what it takes for an F1 Team....

Woke up and watched it live and couoldn't wait to see what the could do starting in 2nd, great first part to the race with Toyota keeping 2nd and as usual the car or driver or team didn't show the quality that a team of their budget should....

Even DC managed 4th in a Red Bull car in their first official race under new management...

Great to see Schuey get taken out through his own fault after trying to block Webber and forcing him on the grass, you would have thought with his experience Webber would not have been able to stop and therefore have to take Shuey out !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links