Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Suprise, Suprise (56k Warning)

shaf2000

for those of you who didnt make it to the derby meet, this is what i had up my sleeve :)

trdf1.jpg

trdf2.jpg

trdf3.jpg

trdf4.jpg

trdf5.jpg

trdf6.jpg

trdf8.jpg

trdf10.jpg

yes, it's here and has been for over a week now :D

I can hear Jimlad weeping in the background.

I would have gone to the meet chap if I wasnt having probs with the beast. Will see it soon tho.

cheers podgey

jappy: yeah i know you were having probs with your ride but dont worry, now that it's here, it aint going no where for a while :D

Looks great mate.

The colour really suits the kit.

nice nice nice B)

Two Questions what is the red thing under the stearing column and what is below your head unit. sorry if this is obvious.

Cheers

Bryn

Looks great mate.

The colour really suits the kit.

nice nice nice B)

Two Questions what is the red thing under the stearing column and what is below your head unit. sorry if this is obvious.

Cheers

Bryn

cheers bud

the red thing is the greddy turbo timer.

the things under the stereo are slot 1 - cup holders, slot 2 - coin holder :D

Very nice , what does it feel like to drive compared to a standard tubby , does it feel beastly with those wide kits?

Is it turning heads :)

Thats one sweet ride Shaf.

Glad you got it in one piece. You going to be taking it to any of the shows (Japfest, JAE etc)?

Very nice , what does it feel like to drive compared to a standard tubby , does it feel beastly with those wide kits?

Is it turning heads :)

cheers bud, it feels the same as driving a standard tubby, you dont notice the widearches at all when you're driving it.... it does turn a few heads but not as much as the red one for some reason.... probably because it's black and so blends in a bit better :(

Thats one sweet ride Shaf.

Glad you got it in one piece.  You going to be taking it to any of the shows (Japfest, JAE etc)?

cheers earl. i wont be going to japfest as it's too far but i will be going to the donnyshow and possibly jae :)

cheers bud, it feels the same as driving a standard tubby, you dont notice the widearches at all when you're driving it.... it does turn a few heads but not as much as the red one for some reason.... probably because it's black and so blends in a bit better :(

Thats disgusting , women should be flocking to your car now screaming SHAF

youve got such a big one now , and laying themselve's over your bonnet!

:rolleyes::lol:

I saw it in person at the meet in Derby yesterday. Looked awesome Shaf :thumbsup:

Just a few minor flaws in the kit - which I'm sure you'll have sorted in no time B)

Excellent buy :thumbsup:

That looks fantastic!!!!

Great colour too!

Thats disgusting , women should be flocking to your car now screaming SHAF

youve got such a big one now , and laying themselve's over your bonnet!

:rolleyes:  :lol:

ROFL

nah, it dont work like that.... im sure my mums gonna hate it when she sees it too :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links