Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhausts

MR2_2000

I've always like the Mongoose, nice and simple twin 3.5" exits and a lurvely sound to boot...

As for the price, great value for money :D :D :D

What do people prefer? the single exit exhaust or original dual exit

Personally I prefer the look of a dual exit, afterall, the car was designed with this in mind. But if you were to track a 2 it would have to be a single for performance reasons.

thanks for the input. the reason i ask is cause i live in australia, and where i live nobody has dual exit exhausts for sale. i cant really afford to ship one here so i may have to settle for a single exit.

Noooooo......

Dual exit DEFO!

The MR2 was designed for a dual exit system. They always look a little lop-sided with just one exhaust IMHO.

I think I prefere Dual, but I have single ?! lol

I am going to make a change to the grill on the bottom of the rear bumper though so you cant see the 'empty' hole for the other pipe on the left !

gotta be twins

looks like something is missing with a single

although i think a 4 pipe outlet (double twin) would look sweet, or has my lack of exhaust systems showed a fundamental flaw now ?

i guess its personal preference then. would u rather go for looks or performance. the best bang for ur buck performance wise would be to just get a custom made single straight pipe. its all up to u on which path u wanna take.

Well i just found a place nearby where i live that makes custom exhausts and they said they would fit one to my 2 with dual exits. :D im not entirely sure how big i want it. maybe 4 inch tips

I did have a single exit jap exhaust but it got damaged on a speed bump so I got it replaced with a twin oval exhaust from powerflow. I think the twin pipes suit the MR2 so much. Here's a pic:

powerflow-new.jpg

For me it's got to be twin exit :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Single....only DUAL I like is the HKS Super Drager.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

:D ... twin Super Drager...

drager.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links