Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Else Find This?

dawolf

Tonight I was driving in my 2 without the stereo on and with my window down, was enjoying the car's raspy sound as it was cold.

Anyway, my car felt pretty damn quick tonight, more than usual I'd say. I'm not sure whether it was actually quicker (due to cold air and stereo not using power) or whether it was just me imagining it due to listening to the roar of the engine. Anyone else find their car seems quicker when they can hear it roaring?

That would be your induction kit mate. Windows down and no stereo on. Lovely sound you will be experiencing mate. A induction kit always makes you think that you are going along faster ;) Especially if you have got the accelerator opened on full chat too :thumbsup:

jerry!!

ACTUALLY, MY car feels rather morerapid than it normally did now. It sorta felt a bit sluggish before, when it was REALLY cold and frosty, but now its warmed up a bit, it defo feels more quicker and it pulls alot stronger now too. I thought it was cos I took the tool box out of the boot, but when I put the heavy box back in and drove around, it still felt stronger and more rapid in picking up speed now!?!?!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links