Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sorry, Photoshop Help Please?

msherry21

Hi all, sorry to ask all you good photoshoppers out there (I'm still learning). I'm looking for a bit of work done to this photo below.

I am looking to get the same kit as this car, but want to see what it would be like in another colour, something different.

Would somebody be able to make the red part (lower section) black and the roof( the top half) White? exactly where its seperated now.

blacktopredcar.jpg

If you have time to spare, could you also attach these wheels instead?

PICT0006.jpg

Perhaps with the inner part of the wheels black? and maybe another pic with the inner wheel white?

sorry to waste anyones time, looking to get the work done really soon.

Really appreciate it.

thanks,

Michael. beer tokens in it for someone.

Nah, thats just what they look like when I put a bit of effort in.

they still need doing though!!! I can't get a good chrome wheel cleaner anywhere.

How are you Razor? Your too good at that photoshop stuff!! That looks class. Can I have another favour or is that too cheeky?

would you be able to paint the rest of the Red parts black too? Like the whole car black apart from the roof?

thanks again Razor, really appreciate it.

How are you Razor? Your too good at that photoshop stuff!! That looks class. Can I have another favour or is that too cheeky?

would you be able to paint the rest of the Red parts black too? Like the whole car black apart from the roof?

thanks again Razor, really appreciate it.

I'm fine thanks! yourself?

No problem matey, just glad i could help :) thanks for the nice comments too!

Refresh the pic i did for you first and voila it's all black ;)

it was a bit quick shop of it but i'm glad you like it!

thats fantastic Siu16! great colour, but the black top has been done too much IMO, especially with UK rev 5's. Gonna stick with the Black and White roof I think, Possibly with a purple pearl laquer (thanks to Razor for that suggestion) through both colours.

I still think I might need more on the black though, might be too much of it.

cheers,

Michael.

I haven't seen that colour you mentioned and purple laquer sounds great. Would look forwark to seeing ur photos. Please post up when ready!

Had some spare time today so i fought i help u out msherry21, I did the design with ur requirements so take a look, if u want something changed just let me know. I did my best to get the purple laquer effect, but it wasnt easy! :D

http://www.picturerack.com/ims/guest/4197.jpg

With white Alloys:

http://www.picturerack.com/ims/guest/4200.jpg

Thats great mate, Thanks very much! I think I'm going with the black inner wheels though. Tempted to put some graphics or tuner badges on it, just subtle ones though.

Heres where I got the idea, and you can see why I want the graphics:

IMG0008.jpg

Gonna get it done after Nurburg

nah, I'm just bored of the red, need something different!

I fancy a wing too but I don't want it looking cheap and nasty. There will be a few CF bits coming too just to break it up a bit.

All in good time.

cheers.

I fink the colour scheme is cool, not sumfing i would personally have on my car as i like subtle looks but that colour will definately show out! look forward to it!

I fink the colour scheme is cool, not sumfing i would personally have on my car as i like subtle looks but that colour will definately show out! look forward to it!

The words are think and something. :rolleyes:

Stick to the red dude. :thumbsup:

r u a librarian or sumfing? HAHAHAH

No, he's just educated. However, we can continue dumbing down for the likes of you if you insist. :group-cuddles:

r u a librarian or sumfing? HAHAHAH

No, he's just educated. However, we can continue dumbing down for the likes of you if you insist. :group-cuddles:

Isn't that a bit harsh?lol

He's just done a cracking job on some pics? :)

Well done dude! I know how difficult it is to get a decent black, especially from a red ... good work with the purple flare as well :D

No offence taken. But if you think im uneducated you better think twice c_master! People who under-estimate people are to low for my liking. I don't mean to be rude though, everyone is different, I just prefer to write the way i text, not the way i write essays! Well at the end of the day i only came on this post to help out msherry, guess i didnt get anything out of it except some negative comments. oh well :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links