Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clutch

Humayun

Hello. Can any1 tell me if this clutch will fit my 1991 1.3 EE90 rolla?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4534673249&rd=1

If not can any1 tell me where i can get a new clutch for reasonable money as finances are tight at the mo.

One last thing..., do AE92 GTI's hav discbrakes all round? If so how dificult will it be to do the conversion on my car?

Many thanx :thumbsup:

Hello. Can any1 tell me if this clutch will fit my 1991 1.3 EE90 rolla?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4534673249&rd=1

If not can any1 tell me where i can get a new clutch for reasonable money as finances are tight at the mo.

One last thing..., do AE92 GTI's hav discbrakes all round? If so how dificult will it be to do the conversion on my car?

Many thanx :thumbsup:

why not ask the seller himself?

he must have some idea....

Yes AE92 GTi's have disk brakes allround.

Do you really want disk brakes on the back ...for they can be more trouble than they're worth.

Seizing handbrake and sticky calipers can be common place due to all the muck that gets thrown to the rear brakes.

Admitadly they have a looks thing but do think hard.

My one Corolla has disks alround and the other has Disc front and drum rear, both are brilliant 'stoppers' but to me they brake the same and having disc alround seems to give no extra braking benefit (to me anyway).

Sorry if i've put you off :rolleyes:

Well its the fact that the brakes on my car at the mo are complete crap compared to my starlet!

I realy hav2 stomp on the pedal to get the thing to stop when im going a little faster than usual!!

Humayun Posted

I realy hav2 stomp on the pedal to get the thing to stop when im going a little faster than usual!!

What are your front discs like?

I've had this with a Corolla once and the discs looked fine on the outside but...on the inside (where you can hardly see due to the dirt shield) they had lost most of the 'shiney' contact area due to build up of rust (mind you the discs were 12 years old).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links