Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mki Passed!

System~G

MKI finally passed it's MOT after failing on a corroded nearside sill, exhaust hanging squiff (bracket missing) and illegal number plates B)

So gave it what it deserved - a good battering around some country lanes for 1.5 hours :D

I forgot what fun RWD drive was B)

Tried reletively hard a couple of times to get the **** end out, but it wasn't having it :help:

Now it just needs a full service to give it a little more life (hopefully) as it still feels a little sluggish compared to the Corolla GTi (which had the same engine - except later spec) :unsure:

Man, It's good to be back in RWD B)

Nicely played man .. be good to see it out and about ..

Nice won buddy as i know that you where worried about the old dreaded mot test :fear:

jerry!!

Cheers guys B)

I was quite surprised that was all that it failed on :D

So far the car has cost me £280.00. MOT £40.00. Welding of Sills and re-make of exhaust bracket £45. And she's a goodun B)

Sometime soon a full "C" service with suplimentry cambelt change. Been quoted favourable money that is just too good to turn down and I get that valued stamp in the service book B) But sadly I can't say exactly how much it costs me but lets just say it's a "thank you" from my mechanic for sending a lot of business his way via TOC, IMOC and MR2OC

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links