Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eastenders

Demonic Angel

I used to be a massive fan - now I hardly watch it!

Whats happened to it recently? A few years ago it was on top, now ever Emmerdale is beating it in the ratings!

I reckon a cull is in order - get rid of the silly stupid boring characters that no-one likes - bring in fresh talent, new storylines, forget bringing current characters friends/relatives - just a new set of families....

Perhaps Albert Square can have a massive earthquake and the likes of Stacey Slater, the "Gangstas" and the Ferreiras can all fall down a gaping hole in the ground?

Who would you make sure also falls down the huge gaping hole and who would you keep?

I reckon we should keep the majority of the Slaters - Charlie, Big Mo, Kat (when she returns) Little Mo, Freddy & Zoe (even though shes leaving!) - get Kat and Alfie back together and make them HAPPY! No one likes doom and gloom all the time! Billy does my nut - he should go. Kat and Alfie should have a sprog or two and be happy for a while....

Martin & Sonia should set up home and he should get a "proper" job - I doubt working on a market stall would pay for a mortgage.

Keep Ian Beale & Pauline Fowler - they are EE institutions and have been there from day one! Even though they are annoying as!

Keep the Millers - they're funny!

Any others? :D

I think they need to make it more cheery and inject some humour into it, I used to be a big fan too..but now I watch it only if I have nothing else to do.

I used to love EE but it digging deep trying to find new story lines.

I prefer Holby City. :ph34r:

I never watch it, its rubbish! I used to be an avid fan of Neighbours and Home and Away though but now I have no time for them either unfortunately! :(

Its so long since I last wathched it I would hardly know any of the characters.

I wish thay'd all just cheer up though :rolleyes:

A

I hardly ever watch T.V .. i get far more entertainment from my comp. T.V is a total waste of a good corner of the house. The only things i watch now and then is Casualty and The Bill... and even those are going downhill...... remember London's Burning?.. used to be a cracking programe, the last series was utter crap!. Too many show's are loosing the appeal they once had.

Who used to watch NYPD Blue? Now there's something worth wacthing! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links