Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is This For?

iblis

This looks like some sort of switch, but it's not the door open/close switch (that's above the door receiver). Can't for the life of me figure out what it does :blink:

20-03-05_1723.jpg

its for the seat belts, just try getting the belt to recoil with the door closed then try it with the door open and youll see what theyre for

i found out what they were for on this site as well

i had no clue about this as well!!!! :D

thanks!!.. i can sleep better at night now!! B)

I knew about it... :P

There is so many 'secrets' that you find out about the MR2.. I esp like the sunglasses box and the knacker heater..

Also.. I just found out that if your window is winding up and you turn the ignition off, it continues, along with the folding mirrors.. fantastic.

I knew about it... :P

There is so many 'secrets' that you find out about the MR2.. I esp like the sunglasses box and the knacker heater..

Also.. I just found out that if your window is winding up and you turn the ignition off, it continues, along with the folding mirrors.. fantastic.

also once the ignition is off, if you open the drivers door you can still put the window up !! Think it only works for a set amount of time after the ignition is off though. Nice to know ! :D

I knew that also.. just thought my car was wired up like a freak or something.. the Japanese are mental!

On my mates mazda, if you lift the door handle the key hole lights up!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links