Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

More Th<n Is Crap

breezer

As you all know we have switched to a fiesta. And iv been insured under more than for almost 2 years.

Today theyve phoned my dad up at work, and said that they will no longer insure me because there is another car in the household (my brothers).

WHAT A LOAD OF DOGS BALLS!!! :ffs: What the hell has that got to do with me? I dont even drive the thing.

Can someone explain because im canny pee'd off and really dont understand. If i was my dad id tell the to f'off and take my custom elsewhere (which were doing anyways). Dads been with more than for 8+ years or something.

After all the crap iv had off them, i would not recommend more than because they really suck and do not explain to you what they say!

A **************

my brother is with churchill btw!!

but seriously, can someone explain that total crap excuse?

they rang back and said its all sorted, its just the computers dont like two cars being allowed in household, so theyve just marked it down as one!

wtf? that makes no sense! and also why did they only mention they couldnt insure ME!

Please do NOT type things to get around the swear filter .. take this a a kind warning ..

I have given you 1 warning to your warning bar breezer. You know the score with defeating the swear filter.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links