Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Today Was A Good Day

stevetubbyturbo

Took my MR2 turbo for its re-test today and it passed :D so ive been out in her given the turbo a bit of a workout and just generally enjoying the car and driving it again.

Just when i was about to go home after about two hours in the Tubby i come onto the dual carriage way and enter into a que of traffic for the and i say in the left lane as i want to left at the roundabout up ahead onto the A15 dual carriage way.

I get to the round about and a Chav in a lime green 1.4 corsa (why do i always get chavs in corsa's) with a silly very load exhaust on it and his girlfriend in the passenger seat, i think nothing of it traffic clear and move off and go left, Chav put his foot down and is on the outside and which dont bother me and i'll quite happily let him over take me as im in no rush when he comes up very close beside me and show me his middle finger for no reason what so ever and puts his foot down and the poor little 1.4 is screaming.

well me being a calm sort of person im weigh up my opitons do i not take any notice and let him carry on his merry way or knock his over inflated ego a little.

I drop into second and floor my tubby 5100 rpm change to 3rd and corsa is getting smaller in rear veiw mirror and look on his face priceless

As the title says today was a good day. :D

Sounds good but surely you re-created this scenario on your own private race track??? :P

The mods won't like this thread at all! :wacko:

Good news about the mot glad it passed :D

Shame you wasnt in the hi-lux... you could have gone straight over

the top of him :P :lol:

of course you did not break any speed limits did you ;)

No braking speed limits (and thats the gods honest truth) i hit 110 kph and was in a 70 mph limit and them pulled off onto the slip road towards my house.

im keeping my speeding for TOC track attack :D

Did not think you would have to be honest,

we saw how carefull you drove on sunday :thumbsup:

Cheers Kimi thanks for the compliment. :thumbsup:

i'll be driving similar to that on TOC track attack as i did on sunday just faster

Well done :) Dont get me started on Chav's in Corsa's! In the space of a week there was two which tried to race the Yarii, complete with the huge chav alloys and silly exhausts..grrr :ffs:

I hav chavs revving up next to me at the lights all the time in Reading.

Im always like "What the....are you blind? Can you not see what im driving?"

Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid baseball cap wearing freaks :rolleyes:

Good work matey!!! kept the speed limit legal and showed the little git how small he really is!! he probably turned to his chav missus and went "ooh nos..he got me!!" .

No braking speed limits (and thats the gods honest truth) i hit 110 kph and was in a 70 mph limit and them pulled off onto the slip road towards my house.

Fair play to you then mate! :thumbsup:

Nice one! :D

ive shown up a few faster cars on islands like BMW DRIVERS! they buy a M3 an drive like a wimp, and cut you up left right and centre then get shown up by my puney yaris, grrrrrrr

well glad you showed the corsa steve, its too hard to resist!

Hello mate

Glad to here that you are back on the road again mate. I bet i must feel good to be driving her again. Hey i wish i was there to see the look on the corsa drivers face to see you pull away like that :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Cheers Jerry

If you bring a helmet with you to the TOC trackday or if you can borrow someones for 10 mins i'll take you for a drive around the track in her.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links