Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help! Need Insurance 4 Uk Hilux Pick Up

HORRORZOMBIE

hi :yes:

i am looking to buy a nice 1990 hilux pick up 2.2 petrol. valued about 2200. i am 33 clean license. can't use my no claims as they are used on a different policy. i am geting silly quotes from everyone or refused on a private policy as its a single cab. :eek: best i have got so far is £670 from adrian flux. i wabt to be paying about 400 tops.any advice very gratefully recieved.

many thanks in advance :thumbsup:

adam

hi :yes:

i am looking to buy a nice 1990 hilux pick up 2.2 petrol. valued about 2200. i am 33 clean license. can't use my no claims as they are used on a different policy. i am geting silly quotes from everyone or refused on a private policy as its a single cab. :eek:  best i have got so far is £670 from adrian flux. i wabt to be paying about 400 tops.any advice very gratefully recieved.

many thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

adam

I found that insuring with Norwich Union Direct was great even though mine is registered as a commercial truck but the quotes were great.Hope they good for you.I pay 25 pound per month fully comp

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is with CIS (Co-op). 1988 Hilux 4x4 @ £465 (3rd, fire+theft) and I have not had my licence many years, and I am under 25. You should get well under that.

Mine is with CIS (Co-op).  1988 Hilux 4x4 @ £465 (3rd, fire+theft) and I have not had my licence many years, and I am under 25.  You should get well under that.

Mine is with CIS (Co-op).  1988 Hilux 4x4 @ £465 (3rd, fire+theft) and I have not had my licence many years, and I am under 25.  You should get well under that.

hi cheers m8 i'll remeber that! i got a very good quote off firebond about £350 fully comp. but with all the messing to get insurance the guy sold the truck ...GRRRRR..lol.

oh well.

cheers

:arrgg-matey:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links