Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Needs Auto Gearbox Help

steve_medic

Finally got my grubby mits on a 95 g-limited auto, drives really well, very happy, could do with some help. There is 3 buttons next to the gear stick, Man, Power and a plain black button to the upper left of the stick, power seems to increase revs before changing, any Ideas on the other 2.

Thanks in advance

steve

:D

• 4 weeks later...

The black button is overdrive used on long runs(basically a 5th gear) and the man was is so you can change gear manually

The black button is overdrive used on long runs(basically a 5th gear) and the man was is so you can change gear manually

NOS911 thanks for the help, sorry to sound thick, but can you explain the MAN button as I'm not sure what you mean

Thanks again

:wacko:

I thought it was so you could change gear without having to use the brake/clutch but i was wrong tried it today and it didnt work so im now not sure what it does

I thought it was so you could change gear without having to use the brake/clutch but i was wrong tried it today and it didnt work so im now not sure what it does

thanks anyway, at least I know i'm not going mad.

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links