Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting A Subaru Bumper On E10 'rolla

pitzo

just wondring if it will fit as both front ends look incredibly simalr shaped and sized plus i think the 94 impreza was based on a corlaa chassis

but any insight would be greatfull

think it would look quite good the 94 bumper with the lower splitter on!

or also a impreza bonnet??

plz help me out guys

I'm pretty sure there are a number of Scooby fans that would tear you a new one for suggesting the Impreza was based on the Corolla! LOL

I think the best thing you could do is find said Subaru, measure the bumper, measure your own bumper (hehe) and work it out. But I would be prepared to have to hack and slash to make it work. If you're not handy, I wouldn't attempt it.

I really don't see the hood working without extensive modification by someone who is experienced working with metal.

Perhaps you can find an aftermarket hood or bumper for your Corolla that has the look you seek?

I'm sure you could graft the Subie's faux intake slats onto your own hood if you wanted, though it would require cutting.

It can be done. A friend of mine put the scooby bumper and a splitter on his 20v corolla but he had to cut it in half and take out about an inch in its width to get it right but it can be done for sure

cool guys it was just that they are so similar its unreal only real differnece is the shape of the sidelights reall ill have a measure and see wot can be done cheers guys

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links