Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do You All Think Of Our Giant Trucks?

scionic

What do you think of our "full-size" trucks?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of our "full-size" trucks?

• They are giant and ridiculous and should be banned for safety of others.
    • They are big and silly, only a lunatic would drive one.
    • They are big and silly and should be limited to farming and construction.
    • They are big and silly, but I'd drive one for weekend fun!
    • They are massive and full of manly greatness, I'd love one!

I'd drive one of the old 4runners with the removable top and the rollbar :D Too cool for school.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scionic

• Puls

• Roytoner

• stevetubbyturbo

Yeah! Those were great. I was really sad when they redesigned and took out one of the coolest features of the 4Runner.

I wonder, did you all have a Hilux Surf with a removeable rear roof section and rollbar? That would have been back in the early-mid 1980's.

• 1 year later...

Why has this ancient Poll been dragged up???

Was just thinking the same - think someone has voted, which would cause it to re-surface...

One thing people really seem to froget is that big triucks/4x4s are not necearily "safer" people feel safer as thye are higher up, but its that height that makes them more dangerous.... - they roll like gooduns... with all that extra weight the roof is more likely to crumple, maim and kill :D

I don;t givea toss about 4x4s killing the environment, I guatantee that ANY 4x4 built for road use in the last 4 years is considerably greener then my supra :thumbsup:

What does annoy me about them is the fact that even when dipped when they are comming towards me at night in my low car, they blind me.... the people that drive them on the narrow near single track contry lanes also annoy me (we are taling porche cayennes, x5s, range rovers etc) seem to like racing around blind corners in the middle at the road, too fast... most annoying when I have to ditch my car in a hedge to avoid getting hit.. but tath is the idiotic school run drivers....

I like that lifted Ram... I am half cosidering getting an old hi-lux and lifting that... but I am worried about the hiegher centre of gravity, as I do like to drive a car......

Edit: sorry I just saw how old this thread is!!!!

God, be careful what you click on guys.

I though Scionic was back for a minute! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links