Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thieving Scum...!

EarL

For everyone living in the Cardiff area, please be on your guard.

Last night at approximately 4.15am, my garage was broken into and several things taken from there. The list of items are shown below. If anyone gets offered any, please let me know on the following telephone number: 029 2073 6109 or 07880 970612.

1 x GReddy e-Manage

1 x GReddy Profec e-01 Boost controller

1 x Turbo Technics Stage I CT20 turbo (was on the bench while I renewed a couple of gaskets).

Thanks guys,

EarL.

Hi EarL

So sorry to hear about this mate. Hope that you get your stuff back mate. Man i feel for you buddy :censor:

jerry!!

if thats all they took, seems to me they have been watching You, Your garage, or knew what you had in there..........(a not so good mate per chance)

if thats all they took, seems to me they have been watching You, Your garage, or knew what you had in there..........(a not so good mate per chance)

I've been thinking along the same lines mate. My garage door is always open where I'm either working on my car (or everyone else's), so they must have seen the stuff on the bench.

They took a couple of mountain bilkes, some of my tools, a pair of small Sony Speakers and a small radio CD that my missus uses when she works in there. Luckily, my car which was in there at the time, wasn't damaged.

Sad part of it is, I can't claim for the electronics (e-Manage, Profec e-01) as they were neither in the car, so are not covered by the car's policy, nor by the house and contents as they are car parts! :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Gutted! :(

Gutted for you mate.

Hope you find out some info.

All scum have enemies... and it only takes one of them to find out about it to leak who did it...

Fingers crossed mate.

Absolute t&*ts, I hate people who do stuff like this.

Sorry to hear about this bud :(

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links