Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who The Best Drivers

jerry phipps

First time going from a road motorbike to riding on dirt was a sobering experience (feeling totally out of control as the wheels wandered all over the place (like the first time ice-skating !) and nearly taking out a very large tree - smart money was on the tree .............

Now with a sports bike (Triumph T595), the common experience of both is judging the cornering / braking to the absolute limit without losing grip - both rally and track needs big balls and good judgement ...........

Never driven a car on track or dirt but open to suggestions !

Credit to both and both worth a crack ............

Hi everyone

Well at the end of the day it seems like the rally driver is more favorable than the f1 driver. But saying that they are both very talented drivers and they are both given my full respect.

I just like seen the way a rally driver will but a car around a bend and power slide the car out on to a fast open straight again. Today i was watching the irish rally on men and motors.

And it still amazes me to see the speed they will drive down a narrow twisty road and still be able to get very fast times. Covering 9 miles through forest land and being able to do it under 9 minutes. great ah :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links